Homebrew Detective Pikachu on Freeshop?

Genevieve

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I was reading some other threads and appears that some people have managed to get Detective Pikachu through the free shop, however I believe I downloaded the latest title key and it's still not there. Is anyone else seeing this game in the free shop? Or does anyone know of any CIA I can download on my SD card instead?

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So I was reading some other threads and appears that some people have managed to get Detective Pikachu through the free shop, however I believe I downloaded the latest title key and it's still not there. Is anyone else seeing this game in the free shop? Or does anyone know of any CIA I can download on my SD card instead?
You must not have the lastest as it is there. and you cannot ask for warez on this site.

Genevieve

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
warez. classed as roms or games of any sort. You should also be looking at having cache r160 its listed as game 6 on there.
Sorry but I'm very confused. I'm usually just used to dragging over files from online onto my memory card (not piracy, these are just plugins) but I just need to know the new title key. I'm on free shop 2.2.0

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkYA4rALqEE