A dying dream..
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hey guys. just wondering, do any of you guys use programs to pretty up your desktop? i use to use tuneup winstyler, but after updating to service pack 3,
my um paid version, kinda screwed up. so just say wat u use, and if its freeware or not
wink.gif

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
First big thread at the top of this section
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=713...t=0&start=0

Pretty up. No so much, I cut everything back to basics (no background win2k themes and layout) and seriously cut back whatever I can with whatever tools I have at my disposal.
Winflip
http://winflip.stylekings.de/
Whatever multiple desktop app there might be that is good this week (currently nvidia drivers work for me).

I may look into finding a method to use blinds as I got used to it when this machine was down and I was stuck with a linux machine.

Currently sporting xoblite/bblean as explorer has crashed and I can not be bothered to restart.

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Only two things I use is VirtuaWin and Launchy to handle my desktop.

Also, your tuneup winstyler will likely work after a reinstall. Installing SP3 will replace the UXtheme.dll. So it needs to be patched or replaced again before non-ms visual styles can be applied again.

da_head

A dying dream..
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
AshuraZro said:
Also, your tuneup winstyler will likely work after a reinstall. Installing SP3 will replace the UXtheme.dll. So it needs to be patched or replaced again before non-ms visual styles can be applied again.

um yeah, the thing is i "paid" for it, and i kind of lost the "receipt" cough cough. but its ok, i found another "receipt" so its all good
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I'm back