Gaming deoxys on emerald no gameshark

awsome8

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
there is a hacked pokemon game called pokemon perla and u can catch deoxys in the first route! my friend bought the game so im gonna catch another one and trade it to my emerald! it's only lv. 2 though
frown.gif

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
There are a load of hacks like that., and yes they are actually SOLD believe it or not.

I remember also another hack, i think its called Naranja

Pokemon_Naranja_Version_by_saiken122.jpg

Eon-Rider

Trophies
Website
www.kablooza.co.cc
XP
Country
Most people still don't approve of Pokemon from ROM hacks. In fact, I'd rather get a Deoxys that is hacked using a cheating device that looks somewhat legit than a lv. 2 Deoxys from a ROM hack.

InuYasha

Professional Coke Fiend
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
awsome8 said:
i know that they are rom hacks and i know my friend got ripped off but if it has a deoxys in it, then i'm getting one

Why bother when you can just use a warp code,and if you don't have a cheat device then you can use an emulater to use the warp code and use a flashcart to dump the save of emerald and go use an emulater to warp then grab the deoxys and reup the save to the legit cart.....

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rather than just Buying the Hacked Pokemon Games, can't you simply just use a GBA Emulator and Download the Hacked Pokemon Patch and Patch it with the Pokemon Game? (Patch the Game with the Hack and start Playing it with a GBA Emulator, rather than buying it)

PokemonMasterK

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
awsome8 said:
there is a hacked pokemon game called pokemon perla and u can catch deoxys in the first route! my friend bought the game so im gonna catch another one and trade it to my emerald! it's only lv. 2 though
frown.gif

look im 12 and don't know what a rom is, but i want a deoxys can you explain what it is to me some one?

PokemonMasterK

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maz7006 said:
There are a load of hacks like that., and yes they are actually SOLD believe it or not.

I remember also another hack, i think its called Naranja

Pokemon_Naranja_Version_by_saiken122.jpg

i saw that pic and thought some kid just designed a cover on paint shop

Kamora

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
PokemonMasterK said:
awsome8 said:
frown.gif

look im 12 and don't know what a rom is, but i want a deoxys can you explain what it is to me some one?

I_m12YearsOld.jpg

aww

PokemonMasterK

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh and anyone tell me what those emulator hack things for, and how to use them?
i don't...
wacko.gif

Posts merged

Kamora said:
PokemonMasterK said:
awsome8 said:
frown.gif

I_m12YearsOld.jpg

aww

thats a cute pic!
and thanks for the sympathy

do you know?

heavyknight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did anyone notice that there's no Nintendo/Pokemon company logo? Aside the name and version pictures being off...from obvious reasons..and..such..and..uh...-cough- (I'm a detail whore so..)
Naranja should've used the GS ball instead of a weirdly colored pokeball, to make it look more..buyable?
Perla... "As they quarrel, these Pokemon accidentally tumble into a seemingly inescapable passage hidden beneath the jungle. The three must work together to save themselves, and get back to Ash." Why does that sound like it's out of a Pokemon episode? xD

OnTopic - Google. "VBA" "Pokemon GBA Hacks"

Aeladya

*mistressOFtheCLOW
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PokemonMasterK said:
awsome8 said:
frown.gif

Don't you have to be 13 to use a forum?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1