Gaming Dementium: The Ward, save file with the buzz saw?

  • Thread starter Thread starter other
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 2,012
  • Replies Replies 1

other

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2005
Messages
118
Reaction score
0
Trophies
1
Website
Visit site
XP
178
Country
I have now completed Dementium: The Ward, however, I never got the buzz saw. After I found all the keys I figured I would eventually get back to the suit case, but guess not. Why couldn't they've just made the elevator near the guard tower be able to go to the right floor again?

So does anyone have a save file where they've gotten the buzz saw? I want to try it out, seems like I missed something in the game.
 
I have now completed Dementium: The Ward, however, I never got the buzz saw. After I found all the keys I figured I would eventually get back to the suit case, but guess not. Why couldn't they've just made the elevator near the guard tower be able to go to the right floor again?

So does anyone have a save file where they've gotten the buzz saw? I want to try it out, seems like I missed something in the game.
Here you go:
Dementium - The Ward(512 KB save file)
I think I'm at the end of the game, no Machine Gun though :/

If you need a different format, use this website:
http://shunyweb.info/
 

Site & Scene News