Dementium 2, stuck at colossus fight

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by WiiUBricker, Oct 8, 2010.

Oct 8, 2010
  1. WiiUBricker
    OP

Member WiiUBricker Insert Custom Title

Argentina
    Well Im asking here to get some help regarding Dementium 2.
    I'm playing the US version and got stuck at the collossus boss fight on chapter 4. In order to beat him, you have to pick up dynamite sticks from the ground and throw them into his mouth. Well, here's the problem, I cant pick up any dynamite sticks. It says "dynamite full" on the screen even though not a single stick is in my weapon and item inventory.

I thought I might have broke the game with the action replay codes from here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExXm3sFmstI

I have infinite health and infinite ammo enabled, but even though I disabled them and emptied any ammo and item in my inventory, I still cant pick up any dynamite stick.

Maybe it's just an AP in the game? I played it with a Cyclo on the latest firmware (B4). Has anyone experienced the same?

2. WiiUBricker
    OP

Argentina
    *bump*

com'on I cant be the only one who experienced this issue. I need to know whether I have to start a new game or not.

3. Puppy_Washer

Member Puppy_Washer GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Australia
    I never had this issue, ever.
    So, you're more than likely correct, it was the AR cheats.
    You'll either have to start again, or ask somebody to make a cheat to remove all ammo.

4. WiiUBricker
    OP

Argentina
    Well I found a workaround. The following code unlocks all weapons inclusive dynamite sticks

94000130 FFBB0000
    122C2690 0000FFFF
    D2000000 00000000
    94000130 FF3B0040
    122C2690 00000001
    D2000000 00000000

Hopefully it doesnt affect the storyline