deleting wii channels

cereal_killer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is there a way to delete all that useless wii stuff such as the disc channel, the weather channel, the internet channel etc?

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
is there a way to delete all that useless wii stuff such as the disc channel, the weather channel, the internet channel etc?
Any Tittle Deleter.

A more difficult way: Get the WAD files for such channels in the correct Region and Version and use WadManager to uninstall WADS.

cereal_killer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok, if I delete the disc channel (since my cd drive is broken anyways and I dont use it at all) and mii channel (some wii games require mii characters) will it affect my wii in anyway?

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You are not gonna save that much space by deleting them. I recommend i copying installed wiiware games to either the sd card, or make a Uneek/Sneek emunand (with ModMii).

Reactions: KleinesSinchen

cereal_killer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1 i did save most of the games to the sd card, but some of them won't play off the sd card due to the digital nintendo signature or something like that.
2 what is a Uneek/Sneek emunand (with ModMii) and how do I do that?

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
1 i did save most of the games to the sd card, but some of them won't play off the sd card due to the digital nintendo signature or something like that.
No? Just install IOS80 (or 36? or 50? can't remember) that allows SD Channel reading.

2 what is a Uneek/Sneek emunand (with ModMii) and how do I do that?
An EmuNAND is a copy of the entire WII's Operating System but it's installed in a memory, thumbstick, hard drive... whatever you use , and it's used to bypass memory limits, such as the amount of Channels a Wii can have installed at once, since literally will have as much space as your drive's.
For instance, having an EmuNAND stored in a 1TB Hard Drive will literally have a 1TB of free space/storage.
I don't know how to do one though, so excuse partial information.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up