1. Deniii

OP Deniii Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    I installed a game that I got through a "helper for WiiU" using WUP Installer (I ran Mocha CFW before installing)
    My question is: what do I do when I want to uninstall it? Do i go to System Settings and remove it from there? (it's installed on the system NAND by the way, not on USB)
    And when I want to install it again, I do it through WUP Installer like the first time?

I know this must be a silly question but I just got my WiiU and the softmod for this thing is very complicated, unlike the softmod for the Wii, and I don't want to screw up.
    Thanks.

2. wolf_

wolf_ GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Just uninstall it thru system settings and if you want to reinstall you use wup installer again

3. Deniii

OP Deniii Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Thanks for the reply Wolf!

4. wolf_

wolf_ GBAtemp Fan

United States
    No problem

5. Games Xtreme

Games Xtreme Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Germany
    Is there any other way to uninstall games from NAND? If i open the data management on my WiiU and select System Storage it gets stuck in an endless loop. If i select thge HDD everything works fine.:huh:

6. Games Xtreme

Newcomer

Germany
    After thinking about how the hole data thing is handled on the Wii U I've found a solutiion myself: Because i could open the data management on the HDD side i moved a little demo (ca. 160 MB) to the NAND. After that i could move the games that are, possibly, the cause for the problem from the NAND to the HDD. Now Everything works fine again.:D:toot:

7. Zyvyn

Zyvyn GBAtemp Addict

United States
    you can just go to SystemSettings>DataManagement and delete it

8. Kafluke

Kafluke GBAtemp Guru

United States
    He said that it would loop when he chose internal memory. He got it fixed though.

Probably due to a bad install/update.

There are other ways too but I didn't have a chance to reply before he got it fixed.

9. Games Xtreme

Newcomer

Germany
    I've found out another interesting bug: :huh:
    I have at the moment 21GB free on my NAND.
    I'm on my way to dump my collection to my WiiU with disc2app and i install them with WUP Installer GX2. Because i load the installer from the homebrew channel trough haxchi it fails to install the games directly to the HDD. It fails to recognize the HDD. So i install them on the NAND and move them with the WiiU data managment.
    If i want to use the data managment I have to choose the NAND and wait till it hangs/loops. Then i must force-shutdown the WiiU, go to data managment, choose HDD, move a demo to the NAND and only after that i'm able to move the demo and the installed game to the HDD.
    If i instead move the demo imedeatly to the NAND it doesn't work and it still hangs if i choose the NAND.
    If anybody founds a easier solution for my problem it would be great.:yayu:

10. pepsicat123

pepsicat123 Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - installed, Installer, Deleting