DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
You should look a little more into the vita

Fanboy all you want, you can't go around the fact that Sony almost completely abandoned it.
There's almost no third party support and the line up of the Vita games that have been announced and are coming out this year are weak at best.
Vita was a nice try by Sony but compare it to the PSP and you'll start to cry.

Bioshock is actually one of the reasons I bought my Vita too. Rip.

Also, I don't understand how people keep talking about Uncharted. The input lag in that game makes it unplayable. But I guess people just wanna stare at the graphics.
(If anyone is gonna argue with me please go ahead and YouTube it first and you'll see evidence)

*argues*
ARGUMENT!
Input lag or not, I'm willing to try it, I still need to get into the Uncharted series on PS3 but from what I have seen and played meself, I like the series you know.

Reactions: Shadowfied

Deleted member 370671

Ball of Kawaiiness
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, North
But but... me husbando simulator ;-;

In all seriousness tho, the Vita has a few good games.
Trillion, Uncharted, Resistance... ehh Minecraft? (scratch that, no exclusive but worth mentioning)
The main reason I wanted one (when it was announced) was because of Bioshock getting a Vita exclusive.
2K went under along with the Bioshock Vita game and thanks to Sony their.... "support", the Vita spiraled down into a tub of shovelware and waifu simulators.

Sorry boy, I ain't to keen on tits.

Actually, there are (many) husbandos simulator on the Vita (Amnesia for example) :^)

But I completely agree with you. It's really sad Sony left the Vita like that.

(But I still like my weebshit games :^) )

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Actually, there are (many) husbandos simulator on the Vita (Amnesia for example) :^)

Let us silently masturbate over it then :ph34r:

Nah, I'm not into "weebshit" games.
I like me JRPGS but that's usually as far as I'll go.

Shadowfied

Trophies
XP
Country
Fanboy all you want, you can't go around the fact that Sony almost completely abandoned it.
There's almost no third party support and the line up of the Vita games that have been announced and are coming out this year are weak at best.
Vita was a nice try by Sony but compare it to the PSP and you'll start to cry.

*argues*
ARGUMENT!
Input lag or not, I'm willing to try it, I still need to get into the Uncharted series on PS3 but from what I have seen and played meself, I like the series you know.
It's an AMAZING series. I LOVE Uncharted. No doubt about that. It's just, the shooting in the Vita game is just, broken because of the lag. i'd definitely recommend the PS3 games.

One thing I fucking hate about the Vita as well, is the cartridge slot...PLEASE DO NOT DESIGN THINGS TO RELY ON HAVING LONG NAILS ;_;

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Oh I've been playing Amnesia, it is ADORABLE. A recent release that isn't a waifu or husbando sim would probably be Shiren the Wanderer. Waiting for that to go on sale before buying it though :3

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
It's an AMAZING series. I LOVE Uncharted. No doubt about that. It's just, the shooting in the Vita game is just, broken because of the lag. i'd definitely recommend the PS3 games.

One thing I fucking hate about the Vita as well, is the cartridge slot...PLEASE DO NOT DESIGN THINGS TO RELY ON HAVING LONG NAILS ;_;

Long nails masterrace!

Hmm, I'll still give it a shot tho.
Unlike Fifa, Atelier and COD, there isn't a billion different games from the franchise so eh, I think it's worth it despite the input lag.
Btw, got any hard numbers on the lag (pls no video)

Why don't you create a topic for the problems of games of PSVita instead of this topic ?

Welcome to Temp, where Tempers will have a heated discussion about unrelated related things in a thread.

Shadowfied

Trophies
XP
Country
Long nails masterrace!

Hmm, I'll still give it a shot tho.
Unlike Fifa, Atelier and COD, there isn't a billion different games from the franchise so eh, I think it's worth it despite the input lag.
Btw, got any hard numbers on the lag (pls no video)

Welcome to Temp, where Tempers will have a heated discussion about unrelated related things in a thread.
Someone timed it to be about 200 ms.

Reactions: DinohScene

Shadowfied

Trophies
XP
Country
You have no idea. Why disbelieve him? It seems he is known.

Uhh.."it seems he is known"...what does that even mean?
Looking at this twitter page, it only discredits him. He's the same person who said that Adventure Time was the first backup which is arguable. I mean, I don't think someone who can decrypt this shit would also post such a thing about Adventure Time..

D

Deleted User

You have no idea. Why disbelieve him? It seems he is known.
upload_2016-8-22_16-32-45.png

upload_2016-8-22_16-33-4.png

I beg to differ, somehow.
Not saying that it isn't a true thing, but it just seems to be very unlikely, I think.

You never know, this guy might just be turning over a new leaf, but just has bad English to make him look like a noob, I suppose...

EDIT: He wasn't... :(

Last edited by ,
Reactions: ObeSeeker

Shadowfied

Trophies
XP
Country

Lucidioebb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry to ask but... what´s the meaning of this topic? talk about vita´s game library or eboot decryption?

Deleted member 370671

Ball of Kawaiiness
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, North
so wut is it?
Basically, someone is claiming he managed to decrypt PS Vita games' EBOOT (the main executable). If it's true, then it means piracy will become available on the Vita.

(Though it seems unlikely some unknown person managed to do something this impressive, even if that happened before)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Back when I was playing kakarot I looked up one little guide now all I see is dbz stuff