Hacking Deleted Source: Rumor - Hacked EBOOTs

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted User

Where is the evidence other than the words "Tutorial coming soon", which isn't really 'evidence' as such...
As a result, your title is clickbait. Sorry about that.

I am taking this with a pinch of salt; I have never heard of ps3120 before... buuuut I have seen more extraordinary things happen before, so...

Shadowfied

Trophies
XP
Country

I cant agree

He said exclusives, and he is right. Don't get me wrong, I love the Vita. I wish I could say the same for the library of exclusives, but it's only 61 games that are exclusive, and a lot of that is shovelware...like....Asphalt Injection...

Last edited by Shadowfied,

hii915

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He said exclusives, and he is right. Don't get me wrong, I love the Vita. I wish I could say the same for the library of exclusives, but it's only 61 games that are exclusive, and like..at least 50% of that is shovelware...like....Asphalt Injection...
Yes true but however I cannot agree with the statement "Barely any Games"

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Then you're ignoring the only reason to buy a Vita :^(

But but... me husbando simulator ;-;

In all seriousness tho, the Vita has a few good games.
Trillion, Uncharted, Resistance... ehh Minecraft? (scratch that, no exclusive but worth mentioning)
The main reason I wanted one (when it was announced) was because of Bioshock getting a Vita exclusive.
2K went under along with the Bioshock Vita game and thanks to Sony their.... "support", the Vita spiraled down into a tub of shovelware and waifu simulators.

Sorry boy, I ain't to keen on tits.

hii915

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Trillion, Uncharted, Resistance... ehh Minecraft? (scratch that, no exclusive but worth mentioning)
The main reason I wanted one (when it was announced) was because of Bioshock getting a Vita exclusive.
2K went under along with the Bioshock Vita game and thanks to Sony their.... "support", the Vita spiraled down into a tub of shovelware and waifu simulators.

You should look a little more into the vita

Shadowfied

Trophies
XP
Country

Bioshock is actually one of the reasons I bought my Vita. Rip.

Also, I don't understand how people keep talking about Uncharted. The input lag in that game makes it unplayable. But I guess people just wanna stare at the graphics.
(If anyone is gonna argue with me please go ahead and YouTube it first and you'll see evidence)

Last edited by Shadowfied,
Reactions: DinohScene
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: 3 hours on a riding lawn mower, my butt is numb and my whole body is still vibrating. Gonna be a...