Delete failed update

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by crunchattak, Oct 8, 2015.

1. crunchattak
    OP

crunchattak Member

Newcomer
    Nov 5, 2003
    France
    Hello,

Excuse for my english because I'm french.

I would like to launch Wiiu exploit. But when I turn on my console I have 102-2511 error code.
    However, I have block some nintendo website for Wiiu. And now I have a failed update download.

And because of the failed download update, I can't go any website with the nintendo browser.

Is it possible to delete the failed update file? Or how I can resolve this problem?

Thanks in advance,

Crunch

2. crunchattak
    OP

crunchattak Member

Newcomer
    Nov 5, 2003
    France
    I have try WJ44 (remove update), in internet (http://wj44.bplaced.net/remove_update2/payload532.html) and whith a Wampserver (in local network) and i have the same problem:
    error code 112-1007. Can you help me? There are no tips to run exploit when a update is in error?

Thanks in advance,

Crunch

3. EmceeKerser

EmceeKerser GBAtemp Maniac

Jun 3, 2014
    The fuckin' Blue Mountains brah
    What firmware are you on

4. crunchattak
    OP

crunchattak Member

Newcomer
    Nov 5, 2003
    France

Crunch

5. Onion_Knight

Onion_Knight GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Feb 6, 2014
    go to settings, data managment and click the top thing. If there is a update error, it should ask you if you want to clear it. Also, make sure you have Tubehax DNS in place. It will allow you to launch software without having up to date.

6. wj44

wj44 GBAtemp Fan

Jun 18, 2015
    Gambia, The
    Last edited by wj44, Oct 10, 2015
  7. EmceeKerser

EmceeKerser GBAtemp Maniac

Jun 3, 2014
    The fuckin' Blue Mountains brah
  8. Onion_Knight

Onion_Knight GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Feb 6, 2014
    I think he's saying, check your wireless connection. However, I get that when the game tries to launch and I haven't updated it. If I run tubehax, it fails and lets me start. If I don't, it won't let me launch the game till it updates.

9. wj44

wj44 GBAtemp Fan

Jun 18, 2015
    Gambia, The
    It may be a Network Issues.

10. crunchattak
    OP

crunchattak Member

Newcomer
    Nov 5, 2003
    France
    Tanks for you answer. But, When I go to data management I have no choice to delete systeme update. I have no problem with my wireless settings because when I make a connection test, It's ok.
    The error code it's 112-1007 (I try to translate in english) Enable to load page (perhaps)...

Crunch