crunchattak

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello,

Excuse for my english because I'm french.

I would like to launch Wiiu exploit. But when I turn on my console I have 102-2511 error code.
However, I have block some nintendo website for Wiiu. And now I have a failed update download.

And because of the failed download update, I can't go any website with the nintendo browser.

Is it possible to delete the failed update file? Or how I can resolve this problem?

Thanks in advance,

Crunch

Onion_Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
I have try WJ44 (remove update), in internet (http://wj44.bplaced.net/remove_update2/payload532.html) and whith a Wampserver (in local network) and i have the same problem:
error code 112-1007. Can you help me? There are no tips to run exploit when a update is in error?

Thanks in advance,

Crunch

go to settings, data managment and click the top thing. If there is a update error, it should ask you if you want to clear it. Also, make sure you have Tubehax DNS in place. It will allow you to launch software without having up to date.

Onion_Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
I think he's saying, check your wireless connection. However, I get that when the game tries to launch and I haven't updated it. If I run tubehax, it fails and lets me start. If I don't, it won't let me launch the game till it updates.

crunchattak

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Tanks for you answer. But, When I go to data management I have no choice to delete systeme update. I have no problem with my wireless settings because when I make a connection test, It's ok.
The error code it's 112-1007 (I try to translate in english) Enable to load page (perhaps)...

Crunch

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: b