Status
Not open for further replies.

Nerdtendo

Your friendly neighborhood idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my tweet to him: How does it feel to be an E-Snitch all for a quick buck? @daeken lul he's like the worst kind of hacker too xD #CultureVulture i may have went too far but i'm just angry right now, i'm really against hackers stabbing other hackers in the back, those guys worked endlessly to find an exploit only for others to be petty and cash grab on their success. Pisses me off
He found it independently. Like what someone already said, community praise doesn't pay the bills

josephdin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He found it independently. Like what someone already said, community praise doesn't pay the bills

at the end of the day, the switch hacking community is taking a hit due to this petty cash grab and you defending it is laughable

D

Deleted User

Jesus Christ, you guys. This hostility really isn't needed and it just makes the scene look like a laughing stock.

Reactions: MichiS97

Massive20

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Does this mean that deja vu will be released sooner, or still Waiting for mariko to arrive? It still can be used on a ipatched switch with 4.1 firmware, right?

Reactions: Bst22322

pworld

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Well, yeah, I misunderstood it. Tried to fix it in the text, cannot fix it in the title, sorry

8BitWonder

Small Homebrew Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: Massive20

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Such an overreaction.

Someone independently found an exploit, he doesn't owe anyone anything.

Never said that, just saying he's a greedy sycophant, nothing more. So many suck ups in the hacking scene, not surprising. Sounds like you're defending him, no?
Just because someone can do something, doesn't make said thing any less asinine.

the_randomizer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some of you guys sure sound entitled. If he found the exploit, he can disclose it to whoever he wants.

Gesendet von meinem Mi A1 mit Tapatalk

And I agree, but who's to stop us from calling out such sheer sycophantic behavior? Shills for thrills I guess. These people should be banned from every
hacking group out there from the get go.

Last edited by the_randomizer,

josephdin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nintendo also purposely puts their names/usernames on blast as part of the bounty program for some reason xD Almost as if nintendo created their own wall of shame

Localhorst86

Robert'); DROP TABLE members;--
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
And I agree, but who's to stop us from calling out such sheer sycophantic behavior? Shills for thrills I guess. These people should be banned from every
hacking group out there from the get go.
It's not sycophantic. It's litterally what a white hat does, either as a hobby or as a job. If your hobby can get you paid once in a while, good for you.

It's not "your" exploit and no one is entitled to have the bug kept from being disclosed to Nintendo.

the_randomizer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's not sycophantic. It's litterally what a white hat does, either as a hobby or as a job. If your hobby can get you paid once in a while, good for you.

It's not "your" exploit and no one is entitled to have the bug kept from being disclosed to Nintendo.

Then those people shouldn't be working in hacking groups and should do their own damn work on their own time. It's people like them that stunt progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I can imagine it would work fine