OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Using a Passcard 3 with a M3 SD slim on a DS Lite flashed with firmware v.21

I'm getting a freeze on the boot screen with the Health warning and only the "N" of the Nintendo showing on the top screen.

Without the Passcard 3, it boots normally and I can play gba games from the M3 SD.

Do I have a defective Passcard 3? Any troubleshooting advice before sending the card back for a replacement?

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I haven't heard much good on Divineo's return policy. I would test it on other people's DS units first. Because if for some odd reason it works on theirs, Divineo will likely not replace it.

jon_jon

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Are the stories you heard of divineo's policy based on their Canadian store? Since each divineo store is independently owned and managed, it's probably not fair to judge them all based on reviews on a certain locality.

At least as far as sales dept., the Chinese store seem to have a solid reputation. For the Canadian sales dept., I've read mixed reviews.

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It is completely fair to judge every divineo store based on the actions of one store. If one part of Divineo is unreliable in certain areas, it is the fault of the store and helps damage their name.

Even then though, I did not hear about a specific location having issues. Shit I've read hasn't been specific enough and just says Divineo in general as far as I remember.

KKajun

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Few months ago I bought a Ninjamod for GC on the Divineo Canada website and I couldn't get it to work so I asked for a replacement and they sent another one out as soon as they received my old one and $10 for return shipping. Pretty fair I'd say.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: :rofl2: