Hardware Default System Software version for Splatoon bundle?

fgghjjkll

GBATemp MegaMan
OP
Trophies
XP
Hey, the Splatoon bundle is on special at my local EBGames/(Australia's GameStop), and I realized that there has been a native exploit released for the WiiU for 5.3.2 and lower.

Would the Splatoon bundle be on 5.3.2, or would it be on the latest 5.4.0 version?

Thanks

Marcsoup

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I purchased a Splatoon bundle Wii U four days ago from Best Buy, and it was loaded with 5.3.2. The issue is, it comes with a Splatoon download code, not a physical disk, so if you want to play it, you need to update it to access the shop anyway.

Reactions: fgghjjkll

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I purchased a Splatoon bundle Wii U four days ago from Best Buy, and it was loaded with 5.3.2. The issue is, it comes with a Splatoon download code, not a physical disk, so if you want to play it, you need to update it to access the shop anyway.
You have 10 more days to return it. The problem with Splatoon is it is really an online game.

fgghjjkll

GBATemp MegaMan
OP
Trophies
XP

Hey, thanks! I'll probably just try to resell the download code and get the splatoon disk instead :D

tHciNc

Total Random
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
The ones in New Zealand come with the physical Game disc, and are 5.3.2.
This inkredible bundle includes a Wii U Premium console and a copy of Splatoon (game-disc)

4618585.jpg

fgghjjkll

GBATemp MegaMan
OP
Trophies
XP
The ones in New Zealand come with the physical Game disc, and are 5.3.2.
This inkredible bundle includes a Wii U Premium console and a copy of Splatoon (game-disc)

4618585.jpg

Oh right. AU/NZ gets the same one that EU do, so I probably get the disc too then.
Thanks!

Reactions: Marcsoup

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I'm doing alright, thanks.
    +1
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    That must be rough. Productive I'm sure but hard to balance with daily life
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Indeed. I've been working on getting this Infecutus chip to work on my PS2. But after soldering, I realised that a plastic piece was missing from the power ribbon cable to the power and eject buttons.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Now I could go with soldering the contacts from the cable to the connector on the mobo, but doesn't sound like a good permanent solution.
    Man, that's beyond my brain :rofl: I'm no good with hardware for now. I'd like to get into hardmods in future though
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Maybe start practice soldering. Get a cheap-ass soldering iron and follow some good YouTube tutorials.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Least my experience has gotten better than over a decade ago. My iron would constantly bump into components and break them.
    Sounds good. I actually did soldering but like 16 years ago for school so uuuuh probably rusty haha
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Same here. I did soldering at school from a teacher who I honestly liked since he had plenty of good electronics experience.
    +1
    I wish I could play chess well
    +1
    Useless but a true art
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I had a friend who had a glass chess set for their birthday.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was like all clear and fancy. Tbf I'm not too experienced with chess, but would like to learn someday.
    That sounds really cool
    I know the basics but no strategy at all :rofl:
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Watch chess streamers on Twitch and you'll pick up a thing or two.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Not to mention there's an infinite number of chess games for every possible platform.
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    just play it, get beaten a few times and start dominating
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude chess is best
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    strip checkers > nude chess
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude checkers get jumped
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, I guess you'd pick up something while watching tub streams.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Dick fights. :tpi:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Turkish olive oil wrestling.
    +1
    Veho @ Veho: Turkish olive oil wrestling. +1