Homebrew Dedicated HANS questions thread

VaiCorinthians

Trophies
XP
Country
Papua New Guinea
Question: HANS (eShop spoof) doesnt work anymore on themehax? For me only works on ironhax.

o3DS 9.9
2.5 hax

Edit: ironhax is 2.5 hax but themehax is 2.1 hax. I forget to update the payload.
updated the payload and returned to work again on themehax. :P

Last edited by VaiCorinthians,

supercarotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Mine doesn't do that. Strange. Could you make a recording of it?

I will if I can, my 3DS seems to be shy now that I try to record it ^^ It's a light beep that lasts while the screen is glitchy before the game launches, what makes me worry is that it doesn't seem to come out from the speakers (I've heard it when sound was deactivated already).

Reactions: SomeGamer

eugene222

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I have followed the rutile ruby tutorial for hans from its main thread. Everything works, the games boots and is hacked. But sometimes when I boot the game I get a blackscreen and need to restart the 3DS. Is this normal? If not, what could be the reasons for this?

lomejor18

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is it possible to use cheat codes (like action replays) using a future HANS release? or is it too much to ask?
it would be cool use cheats like invincibility or "always wild pokemon shiny"...

LoneFlo

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Pokemon Rutile Ruby starts properly with HANS, but it always freezes after few minutes or after language selection if I start a new game.
Does someone know why ? :(

EDIT: It was because of my microSD.

Last edited by LoneFlo,

Amapola62

Trophies
XP
Country
France
How do I know when/if HANS is updated? I just redownloaded the starter pack so I suppose I have the latest version but it's just to know...

Reactions: Arubaro

Trinitro21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I launched System Settings with the region set to Japanese using HANS and then tried to put everything back once I realized it caused an error with the eShop. Now Miiverse is in Japanese and I don't know how to turn it back.

supercarotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Reactions: Drak0rex

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: report your account, a supervisor will take care of it