Homebrew Decrypting CIA without Decrypt9 for moflex injection?

lordkaos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got it to work by decrypting it and installing it, this was before 6.6. either way I already have it working and it is the 3rd best sdk app (first, dev menu, second, config) I have ever used.
i'm trying to decrypt the app with decrypt9 and it always fails, can you tell me the steps you followed to make it work?

Aletron9000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i'm trying to decrypt the app with decrypt9 and it always fails, can you tell me the steps you followed to make it work?

take the .cci that is in the download and put that in the D9Game folder. Load decrypt9 and select content decrypt options, select ncch/ncsd options. look for NCCH/NCSD to CIA Converter, select that. this will create a .cia file of the movie viewer. When that is done, go back to the content decrypt menu and select .cia options. select CIA Decrypt (deep). when this is done, you can now reboot into your sysnand/emunand and launch your CIA installer. Go under your D9Game folder and install the .cia file. Done!

feel free to ask if you have any issues, it sounds more complicated than it is.

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can use decypt9 on any firmware..... Just name it x_decrypt9wip.bin and put it in the sd/luma/payloads folder. then before you boot the 3ds hold x.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Or, I also heard that if you use flash memory, it can act as more "RAM" at least windows tell me...