Hacking Decrypt9 won't boot

.Darky

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
I'm on the very first step to get CFW and I can't seem to get Decrypt9 to boot from any of the pages in Plailect's tutorial. The browser crashes to the home screen everytime. What could I be doing wrong?

All the needed files to launch decrypt9 are in the SD card and my current firmware version is 9.2.0-20U. I even formatted the SD card just in case again and the damn thing still won't boot.

Anyone know what could probably be wrong?

grandem

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Triple check you have all the files on your sd.
Then just continue to try it.
The browser exlpoit is unstable.
Als reset the browser data

Loltag22

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I'm on the very first step to get CFW and I can't seem to get Decrypt9 to boot from any of the pages in Plailect's tutorial. The browser crashes to the home screen everytime. What could I be doing wrong?

All the needed files to launch decrypt9 are in the SD card and my current firmware version is 9.2.0-20U. I even formatted the SD card just in case again and the damn thing still won't boot.

Anyone know what could probably be wrong?
Try with HBL.

.Darky

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Triple check you have all the files on your sd.
Then just continue to try it.
The browser exlpoit is unstable.
Als reset the browser data
I've done this for the last hour and it still won't boot. Also, HBL is not a possibility since I don' have an entry point, I'm doing this with a brand new SD card.

Loltag22

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I've done this for the last hour and it still won't boot. Also, HBL is not a possibility since I don' have an entry point, I'm doing this with a brand new SD card.
Through browserhax, try to launch HBL, then launch decrypt. Have you done a downgrade before?

Loltag22

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Eh, well...I guess I have. I'm on 9.2 and I've said before. Also, I'm following the guide here:

https://plailect.github.io/Guide/decrypt9-(browser)
I know that. But usually through browser decrypt doesn't start. Try to launch HBL instead of decrypt 9, then launch decrypt9 through HBL itself. BUT
if your downgrade finished in an error (Nintendo black screen), decrypt 9 wouldn't start until you repeat again the downgrade.

Last edited by Loltag22,

grandem

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Browser is an Entrypoint.
Was there any error during the downgrade?

.Darky

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Not really. I downgraded my console months ago and successfully installed Rxtools, but due to some issues with the SD card I'm setting everything up from scratch now.

Loltag22

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Not really. I downgraded my console months ago and successfully installed Rxtools, but due to some issues with the SD card I'm setting everything up from scratch now.
Ok, so you don't have a softbrick. Try through HBL!! Is the last thing you have to do.

.Darky

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Ok, just tried browserhax and the slider won't even load after I scan the QR code. Has it stopped working?

TechyTurtle

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sliderhax takes alot of tries i really think plaicetect needs a to put a sign for the frakenfirnware. wheb diwngrading to 9.2 reload the same downgrade file to eliminatw the frankenfirmware. then decrypt9 can boot

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lol Veho.