Homebrew Decrypt9 sysNAND restore problem

Seita

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi there,
I have an N3dsXL EUR with updated sysNAND (A9LH) on the latest version. I have an non A9LH backup (actually two) and I tried to restore it but Decrypt9 keeps telling me it's not valid for my 3ds!
I have used the backup before (prior to using updatedesysnand) So I know it's valid and it should normally work.

Thanks

CloudCocopuffs

3DS Homebrew Enthusiast
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi there,
I have an N3dsXL EUR with updated sysNAND (A9LH) on the latest version. I have an non A9LH backup (actually two) and I tried to restore it but Decrypt9 keeps telling me it's not valid for my 3ds!
I have used the backup before (prior to using updatedesysnand) So I know it's valid and it should normally work.

Thanks
Is your current OFW the same as your backup's?

dark_samus3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you can help, you're welcome. Otherwise please shoo
Again, post in the actual D9 thread, the point of it is for issues, just like this... you'll actually get help from the people who made the application instead of making threads that will just get lost in the forum ;) I'm just tired of people making a million threads when there's no need really... I realized how normal forums operate recently and it's opened my eyes

Reactions: Purge

Seita

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Again, post in the actual D9 thread, the point of it is for issues, just like this... you'll actually get help from the people who made the application instead of making threads that will just get lost in the forum ;) I'm just tired of people making a million threads when there's no need really... I realized how normal forums operate recently and it's opened my eyes

Try not to have such an attitude. I know how GBATEMP works and I have already searched but I don't have time to search more thoroughly. ( Blame the way forums are managed here)
You could have redirected me, you know.

dark_samus3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try not to have such an attitude. I know how GBATEMP works and I have already searched but I don't have time to search more thoroughly. ( Blame the way forums are managed here)
You could have redirected me, you know.
I wasn't having an attitude (sorry if it came across that way) I was making a joke, sorry if it wasn't funny... anyways my point is, take a look at the D9 thread... if every user who had a problem made a new thread instead of posting there, we'd have one massive mess on our hands here, instead we organize it by posting in the thread the tool was originally posted in, so people may find it more easily and the creator(s), who need to be aware of bugs see that there may be a bug in their code

Seita

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I wasn't having an attitude (sorry if it came across that way) I was making a joke, sorry if it wasn't funny... anyways my point is, take a look at the D9 thread... if every user who had a problem made a new thread instead of posting there, we'd have one massive mess on our hands here, instead we organize it by posting in the thread the tool was originally posted in, so people may find it more easily and the creator(s), who need to be aware of bugs see that there may be a bug in their code

Okay. I'm not interested in picking a fight anyway. I found the forum ( easier to find through google than using the search function here)
Peace

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: