Homebrew Decompiling the SSL system-module

dimitrijejankov

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi I'm new here,
So I want to decompile the SSL system module and look at it. This is basically where I got. I used the godmode9 to extract it from the nand/title/00040138/00002f02 then I used the ctrtool. It created plan.bin, logo.bcma.lz, exheader.bin, exefs/code.bin. Looking at the hex of the code.bin I suspect this is what I want. Does anybody here know how to create something more readable like C or asm code. (C is preffered)

D

Deleted User

Hi I'm new here,
So I want to decompile the SSL system module and look at it. This is basically where I got. I used the godmode9 to extract it from the nand/title/00040138/00002f02 then I used the ctrtool. It created plan.bin, logo.bcma.lz, exheader.bin, exefs/code.bin. Looking at the hex of the code.bin I suspect this is what I want. Does anybody here know how to create something more readable like C or asm code. (C is preffered)
Remove that. It is against GBATemp rules to link to copyrighted content.

Also, check out @SciresM 's tool for working with the SSL system module (pretty much documenting it)

adrifcastr

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Remove that. It is against GBATemp rules to link to copyrighted content.

Also, check out @SciresM 's tool for working with the SSL system module (pretty much documenting it)
there is nothing linked in the OP neither is his post edited so I don't see what you mean by that.

PabloMK7

Red Yoshi! ^ω^
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
You can use IDA to disassemby stuff, however, you'll only get asm code. (You can also use IDA to generate C code, but I don't recommend it as it's very unreadable)

adrifcastr

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
@blujay I'll simply tag you, since you told me you did not recieve a notification, I am a little bit curious about your first reply in here, and also kinda confused, bc I don't see a violation of gbatemps rules

D

Deleted User

@blujay I'll simply tag you, since you told me you did not recieve a notification, I am a little bit curious about your first reply in here, and also kinda confused, bc I don't see a violation of gbatemps rules
Before you read the post, he had a download link for the extracted SSL Module, including the exefs and some other stuff

D

Deleted User

Weird, there's no edit tag on his post.
I guess not

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

WAT. For real? I have never seen such an option and still don't. That could be so abused, lol.
I just checked everywhere I could and nothing worked. I guess it is for people who haven't seen it. Mods can do it tho (I used to be a mod on a xenForo forum). So a mod could have done it for him

Shadowfied

Trophies
XP
Country
I guess not

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I just checked everywhere I could and nothing worked. I guess it is for people who haven't seen it. Mods can do it tho (I used to be a mod on a xenForo forum). So a mod could have done it for him
There's a little "grace period" after you post something where you can edit without the post getting the "edited" tag.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: +1