Homebrew Decisive Pokemon HG Fix

Blazer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are lots of threads spread throughout the forum but they all seem to be about Pokesav, converting saves, or getting it to work on no$GBA, or the information is so hard to find or unclear that it doesn't really help.

That being said Pokemon Heart Gold plays well enough on my Supercard DSOne but every so while the screen goes black (IIRC the music continues) and the game is rendered useless. I read something about this happening after 24 events but I can't say for sure.

I tried taking some edited file and replacing one of the original fines by unpacking the ROM with DSLazy and repacking it with the edited file. I did this in an attempt to fix the alleged "anti-piracy" glitch but to no avail.

That being said it'd be great to have a clear answer on how to fix this. Yes, I've searched a dozen or so youtube videos which don't seem to work, involve the failed anti-piracy fix, are for no$GBA, involve using an unofficial translation of Heart Gold, or something else.

Mods, please move this topic if it's not in the right section. Oh wait I shouldn't tell you to do your job, sorry

Thanks.

Blazer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OBJECTION!

The responses to the forum post are too vague to tell me what to do with the ZIP once I've downloaded it and extracted the files from it... I have Supercard DS1 SDHC, idk what firmware or whatever but probably not the latest, I read in one of the replies I'm supposed to put it in the "X_dsone" folder but I lack such a folder and I can't find any files to replace.

Help please.

Blazer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ohnoes.png

Can no one help me play Pokemon? =(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat