Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
8Mwte.png

Just bought it
biggrin.gif
But hmmmm Pilot Wings seems really cool (I played it a lot today)

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you feel that it's not what you're looking for, return it.
Besides, I assume you own at least one other copy of Street Fighter IV.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Might as well keep it.
None of the 3DS launch titles are good, but SF4 is about the only decent one.
Wifi is also a big bonus.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Meh, I kinda just narrowed the launch titles down to Samurai Warriors and Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars. I mean I'm not buying any of them or a 3DS, but if I had to, those would be my choices.

I don't see the appeal in SSFIV 3D. I mean, it's probably the same game as SSFIV, but with worse graphics, worse controls (although I prefer analog control over D-Pad for fighters), worse online, and it costs twice as much (as you can buy SSFIV for the Xbox 360/PS3 for around $20 new, while the 3DS version is $40 new). Odds are it certainly won't be bad but compared to just getting the console version or just a console fighter (if you don't own a HD console, there's Tatsunoko vs. Capcom for the Wii which is awesome).

Samurai Warriors is just portable Samurai Warriors if you're really into the genre. There's like at least 5 Samurai/Dynasty Warriors games on the PSP though so I'm set.

Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars has gotten surprisingly good reviews. Apparently it's a fun strategy game with a lot of content. I'm quite surprised.

Pilotwings looks trashy. I've read read some reviews and opinions that seem to peg it as a Nintendo cash-in. The "Wii Sports" for the system.

At the moment though you may as well keep your copy of SSFIV and just wait for another game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: First she gets the clap, then I get the slap? +1