Dear heterosexuals of GBAtemp

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
I was very young, as soon as I could focus my eyes at about a day or two old, I glanced at the KAYS catalogue lingerie pages and tried to "scratch and sniff" at the blonde women's knickers. I also found that I wished to suckle on their rather large breasts.

TBH I have not changed much, instead of using the catalogue I now just scratch and sniff the real thing now - obviously when worn by the wife...much to her amusement.

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I was very young, as soon as I could focus my eyes at about a day or two old, I glanced at the KAYS catalogue lingerie pages and tried to "scratch and sniff" at the blonde women's knickers. I also found that I wished to suckle on their rather large breasts.

TBH I have not changed much, instead of using the catalogue I now just scratch and sniff the real thing now - obviously when worn by the wife...much to her amusement.
Wonder if it smelt funny? :rofl2: :rofl2:

Last edited by SylverReZ,
Reactions: poughstings

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
OP
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

For real tho I had a dream about Britneys knockers at like 7 years old

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto