Dealwoot.com is now GamebyGame.com

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Link5084, Apr 23, 2009.

Apr 23, 2009
  1. Link5084
    OP

Member Link5084 Sword & Shield at your service

United States
    Don't really see the need for the name change....maybe they are getting popular with their Acekard 2i?

www.gamebygame.com

2. VistaXP

Newcomer VistaXP Member

United States
    We changed our name from DealWoot.com to GameByGame.com to provide a better focus on the gaming community. Although our name changed, our mission has not. Our primary objective has always been to offer superior customer service while delivering great value. With even more reliable, speedy, and superior customer service, we will continue to be your Premier Retailer for video game accessories. Please be aware that all warranties and returns/exchanges will still be honored. Please direct all support emails to support@gamebygame.com. Thank you!

3. lyjman1

Newcomer lyjman1 Member

United States
    News is on the front page. Personally I feel the name change makes it sound more professional.

4. Golin

Member Golin GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I think their first name was trying to use woot.com's rising reputation. I suppose when they laid a nice foundation for themselves, this name works nicely because their products are game-related.