Dealextreme Still Not Shipped.

bestibomber

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I bought a Acekard 2 from dealextreme (SKU:11811) on 5/9/2009 and I had a ETA that said "5/15/2009" then it suddenly dissapered and it still says "waiting for supplier". Anyone else have this problem? When will it get shipped?

Edit: Now it says "Processing - Contact us for updates." What does that mean?

Edit: My status still is "Processing - Contact us for updates." but I have my tracking number.... when I try to track it on HongKong Post it asks me for a"Processing - Contact us for updates." what is that?

Edit: Okay the order got to HongKong Post now. Do I have to complete a Online Enquiry Form at HongKong Post?

Thanks.

bestibomber

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I bought a Acekard 2 from dealextreme (SKU:11811) on 5/9/2009 and I had a ETA that said "5/15/2009" then it suddenly dissapered and it still says "waiting for supplier". Anyone else have this problem? When will it get shipped?

phyl0x

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that means its out of stock, if you email them, they will give you options to pick a new item or get a refund on that one.

bestibomber

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
phyl0x said:
that means its out of stock, if you email them, they will give you options to pick a new item or get a refund on that one.

I E-mailed them around 4 days ago, but no response.

Spartan117H3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DealExtreme usually takes a long time to deliver nontheless. I've ordered things from there and for where I live in the US, east coast, it takes 7 days more than the maximum amount of days listed on the thing. For example, if it says 1-3 days, it takes 3+7=10 days. Anyways, if it says waiting for supplier, it just means it's waiting for AceKard to give it to them before shipping it to you. It just means they've run out of it themselves and will take a little longer to ship to you depending on how long it takes for the AK to get to DX and DX to you.

Tokiopop

Caffeine fiend
Trophies
XP
Country
This has almost nothing to do with the Acekard. If you hve a problem, tell DealExtreme. We cannot help you.

bestibomber

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
PharaohsVizier said:
The fact that it says ETA means it is out of stock. ETA means estimated time of arrival, which means they don't have any in stock, but expect to ahve them in stock approximately on the 15th. Since it is only an estimation, a 1 business day delay or even more is to be expected, but the fact that it is DealExtreme and the extremely popular AceKard 2 means that it could be delayed for weeks. You just have to wait it out since you are too cheap to buy one for a higher price.

The 15th already passed.

Drewbear

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
same thing happened with me. DX just takes a long time to ship, hence the "free shipping" u were just unlucky to order when its out of stock

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
My advice? Cancel your DealExtreme order and buy it elsewhere. I tried buying one there too but it took age to ship, in fact it never did.

www.gamezway.com is where I bought my acekard, same price, free same-day shipping, it's a better deal than DX is.

rommy667

Trophies
XP
Country
DX rules ive gotten loads of stuff of em the longest ive wated was 14 days & the shortest was a very fast 5
smile.gif

cheatmaster5

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DX has been slow lately. I use to get my shipments in about a week in half and now it takes to weeks to ship, then you have to wait another week for it to arrive but its not that bad i once waited 8 months for a order to ship and got sent the wrong item so i canceled the order.

Xarsah16

GBATemp's Official Village Dingus/Idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
When their product is out of stock, it's hard to tell. I'm still waiting on my 8gb micro and the arrival date keeps slowly being put off... I paid off the item too, and I want to load all my games on the 8gb. My tiny 2gb isn't holding crap right now, I can only hold far less games than I'd like on it right now.

EDIT: I checked the page, and the AK2i is available.. 1-3 days until they ship. Check your email/junk folder to see whether you got an email whether it shipped or not, verify the email address you placed the order with, and if everything's correct then the flashy is on its way and you just didn't know.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Crowbar?