deal extreme

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by BORTZ, Dec 29, 2008.

Dec 29, 2008

deal extreme by BORTZ at 5:42 PM (1,441 Views / 0 Likes) 15 replies

1. BORTZ
    OP

Global Moderator BORTZ wtf, nintendo

United States
    I ordered an AK2 on December 15 and its still not here! the tracking sheet says it being packaged and still has 10 to 13 days till it gets here? why?!

2. BoomtownBilly

Member BoomtownBilly GBAtemp Regular

Antarctica
    welcome to the world of deal extreme cheap but shabby.

3. Jytach

Member Jytach GBAtemp Regular

Brazil
    Because it's new year time!
    HAPPY NEW YEAR!

4. Little

Member Little I r Little

United Kingdom
    yup its cheap and the down side of that is that it takes forever to get there =) hehe

5. layzieyez

Member layzieyez GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Maybe you should get on their forum and post until you see some action. It won't exactly get your order faster, but it will give you something to do for the next couple of weeks before your order arrives.

6. BORTZ
    OP

Global Moderator BORTZ wtf, nintendo

United States

7. Veho

Global Moderator Veho The man who cried "Ni".

Croatia
    Besides, it's Christmas time, I bet they're swamped with orders.

8. Reaper

Member Reaper Tͩ͒ͥ̈́ͧ̓͑̆̂

United States
    Lol yeah, I ordered on Dec 9 and it JUST got here 2 days ago

9. louisfoxton

Newcomer louisfoxton Advanced Member

United States
    it is a fake i try to buy a m3 lite and it did not come and i did not get my money

10. ojsinnerz.

Member ojsinnerz. Damned

Canada
    OH, SO THAT'S WHY SO MANY PEOPLE, INCLUDING MYSELF, LIKES DX!!!!! I GET IT.

Care to give us some detail? I've ordered from DX twice, and haven't had a problem with them.

11. TrolleyDave

Former Staff TrolleyDave Philosolosophising

United Kingdom
    lol I must be lucky, I ordered 3 AK2's at the beginning of December and got them well in time to hand out as xmas presents.

12. OSW

Former Staff OSW Wii King

Australia
    My DX stuff (that i bought for myself for xmas hehehe - microsdhcsand cool stuff) all arrived yesterday [​IMG]

I also ordered one of those free pressed ubuntu cd a few weeks ago and it arrived aswell [​IMG]

13. MystikEkoez

Member MystikEkoez GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Has any of your stuff from DX (modchips, flashcards, etc.) ever been seized by customs?

14. Skye07

Member Skye07 GBAtemp Fan

Belgium
    Ordered about 7 times or so already, all things arrived [​IMG] Even mailed them about something and had an answer in less than 48 hours.

I don't care you have to wait 2 weeks to get something, it's cheap [​IMG]

15. kobykaan

Member kobykaan GBAtemp Addict

United Kingdom
    people slate DX but I've never had much bother with them although recently I ordered a single AK2.1 and after 3 weeks it hadn't arrived (usually takes about 2 weeks for anything from them) so sent them a message through their contact details regarding packages not arriving ...

they replied 2 days later which to the comments on the contacts does say expect a reply within 48hrs .. they advised wait a few days longer...if nothing has arrived contact them again .. which I did 5 days later ... they said they would check at their end with postal services and get back to me ....3 days later they did! [​IMG]

with advice to contact my own distribution centre check its not there ...I did and it wasnt there [​IMG] contacted DX and they agreed to send me a replacement ... it DID arrive within a week! .....

Yes this is a long winded post but .... DX although they took their time (About just over a month!) and the first package did not arrive at all! .... they DID come good with a replacement! which DID eventually get here!

If you don't get your package then contact them! (site says if nothings arrived contact after 14 days!) .... they are VERY BUSY due to the sites popularity and prices so bear with them if yours does not get sent out immediately!

I'm sure that DECEMBER has been THE BUSIEST TIME of the year think about it! everyone last minute buys and expects it YESTERDAY!

16. TomMannCenturia

Newcomer TomMannCenturia Member

Ireland
    Ordering from Hong Kong is always going to take longer, have you ever bought from HK ebayers?

DX sell cheaper than anywhere else I have seen online and they dont charge anything for postage, so its unsuprising they arent the quickest.

I have ordered loads of stuff from them and have eventually recieved everything I ordered.

If you need something in a hurry maybe DX are not to go for, otherwise I would continue to use them. Oh and if you are worried about big orders getting lost, order items individually. All it will cost to do it this way is time!

Slaine