Deadpool 3 - Deadpool and Wolverine

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
About 4 years ago I did a drawing of Hugh Jackman semi naked cleaning his claws. On the right border of the paper I drew Deadpool's arm holding dog's shampoo.
Ha! My dresm came true!
Post automatically merged:

EDIT: So Loki season 2 is connected to Deadpool 3 and Deadpool 3 is Disney's Deadpool kills the Marvel Universe?

Reactions: Lostbhoy

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Deadpool the Turd Third? Neat, I guess.

1707728475084.png

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Unpopular opinion but I think this movie is going to be mid and completely ruined by Marvel Studios. I lost all hope for this movie to not end up with another formulaic plot from the rest of the MCU movies. Worst of all, I think it’s going to be successful and we are going to see more Deadpool movies and a continued decline in quality. Marvel Studios has more than proven to be a shit studio these days, I am shocked people continue to get excited over their movies

Reactions: MegaGenesis

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
The Deadpool movies aren't part of the MCU and don't tie into the continuity (other than meta and tongue-in-cheek references), so it doesn't have to slot into the clusterfuck that is the current Disney-MCU storyline, direction, whatever. It ties into the X-Men franchise but loosely enough to be completely standalone and free to do whatever it wants. It is still Ryan Reynolds' playground, he brought in "his" writers, director, crew...

That being said, the second Deadpool movie already wasn't the best so I don't expect the third one to be much better.

Davrid

Trophies
XP
Country
Burundi
I don't get why everyone talks about Deadpool 2 like it was a dissapointment, for me it was a better movie than the first one.
Post automatically merged:

Unrelated, but the only mcu movie i was looking forward after No Way home was GOTG Vol 3, the rest didn't attract me in the slightest to go to the cinema.

Now with Gunn gone I look forward by a landslide to watch the next DCU films he is working in. The only thing I care about Marvel right now are the X-Men related stuff.

Last edited by Davrid,

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
And reshoots are coming, rip in peace this movie, Disney is going to ruin it

The Deadpool movies aren't part of the MCU and don't tie into the continuity (other than meta and tongue-in-cheek references), so it doesn't have to slot into the clusterfuck that is the current Disney-MCU storyline, direction, whatever. It ties into the X-Men franchise but loosely enough to be completely standalone and free to do whatever it wants. It is still Ryan Reynolds' playground, he brought in "his" writers, director, crew...

That being said, the second Deadpool movie already wasn't the best so I don't expect the third one to be much better.
It’s not the MCU that’s the issue, it’s Disney’s Marvel Studios that is shit

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Dem 🥜 s +1