Not open for further replies.

problemed

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a v1 unpatched switch that I didn't take with me on vacation and I didn't leave docked. When I came back, it was completely dead. I did the whole "charge for 24 hours" thing and that didn't turn it on. I took it apart and charged the switch battery to 100%, I tested the battery on another switch that I have and it powers on the other switch. But the switch that I want to use it on does not power on.

I did have AutoRCM on, but my computer doesn't recognize it and neither goes Tegra or Zadig. I've held the Switch for 12 seconds, 15 seconds, 30 seconds and nothing.

Like I said, it powers up the other switch and the other switch marks the battery as being at 100%, however it doesn't power on the switch that I have.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I just purchased an RCM Loader just in case my computer is being stupid with the APX driver from Tegra, but hopefully I can find a solution before that arrives.

Lito

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You more likely have p13usb trouble..check your continuity first around m92t36.

problemed

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You more likely have p13usb trouble..check your continuity first around m92t36.
Appreciate the reply but I figured out the problem.

This topic can be closed.
If anyone is wondering, I switched USB-C/USB-A cable to a USB-C/USB-C cable and my computer finally recognized my switch and I was able to boot up again and drop a payload.

Reactions: linuxares

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Appreciate the reply but I figured out the problem.

This topic can be closed.
If anyone is wondering, I switched USB-C/USB-A cable to a USB-C/USB-C cable and my computer finally recognized my switch and I was able to boot up again and drop a payload.
Broken cables can be the worst. I lock the thread since you asked for it and thank you for clarifying how you fixed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @realtimesave, you hi too