1. Faultykeys
    OP

Faultykeys Newbie

Newcomer
    Monday
    United States
    I didn't know where to post this, so if it's in the wrong section please let me know. I use sxos, I'm not up to date, my switch is on 6.0, I usually don't let it die, usually always on the dock but I played with it in handheld and forgot to charge it, now it doesn't want to charge, I left it on the dock to charge for about 8 hours over night and nothing, when I plug it into the dock all I get is a little green light for a second, nothing on the switch screen itself, no battery indication, am I screwed? Or is there a fix to this? I couldn't find any while looking around, I'm currently at work, I left it charging on the dock before I left, I really don't want to have to buy another switch

2. menadwen

menadwen Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 22, 2018
    United States
    Autorcm?

Hold pwr 20s
    Use dongle

Faultykeys likes this.
  3. H1B1Esquire

H1B1Esquire RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.

Nov 2, 2016
    United States
    Earth, bro-dude.
    Btw, it's a l o n g 20 seconds

Faultykeys likes this.
  4. iriez

iriez GBAtemp Fan

Oct 27, 2016
    United States
    Also it's perfectly normal behavior for the green light in the dark to light up and then turn off. The green LED will only stay solid if the unit boots into horizon.

5. Draxzelex

Draxzelex GBAtemp Guru

Aug 6, 2017
    United States
    New York City
    I like how OP immediately made an account and posted a thread but dipped right after he was done. You can tell because the last time he was online was the same time he created the thread. Wouldn't be surprised if his issue was resolved by the time he logs back in.

6. Faultykeys
    OP

Faultykeys Newbie

Newcomer
    Monday
    United States
    I'm not done I'm still at work, just trying to see if I'm buying a new switch or if there was hope, will try the suggestion when I'm home and update

7. Faultykeys
    OP

Faultykeys Newbie

Newcomer
    Monday
    United States
    I do use Autorcm, I don't use the pro dongle, I use my phone to inject, so dk I hold for 20(long) seconds and then inject from phone?

8. menadwen

menadwen Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 22, 2018
    United States
  9. Faultykeys
    OP

Faultykeys Newbie

Newcomer
    Monday
    United States
    TYSM, switch is back on, fully charged, super weird, you're a legend