Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A cracked version is now out there, works very well indeed but you can't save at the moment. Something to do with Games For Windows zero day piracy policy not letting you to play games before they're launched.

Its released properly in two days so at least we don't have to wait long unless there is a work around.

Was concerned about this version as I've read reviews for the PS3 one that said that it had some bugs here and there relating to slowdown but so far I've not seen anything on the PC version.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Proper crack allowing saves is up today.
No windows live though of course, not till the actual release I assume. (which sucks if the game has achievements ;-; gotta redo stuff to get the ones I miss from playing early)

Incredibly fun game, and a lot harder then Dead Rising 1 so far.
So many god damn useless stores >_>
CLOTHES?
DIAMONDS?
SKATEBOOOOAARDS!?
I need me some freakin' weapons! Survivors are kind of retarded still though, unless you send them to a waypoint...then they're pretty genius and just run past zombies.
But zombies horde the shit out of you if you have a survivor.

Takes forever to get some free time too. I always felt so tied to deadlines until I was done the 2-# set of cases.

pitman

Addicted to Magical Girls
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
I didn't realize this was coming for the PC, did the first 1 got a PC release ?
*starts downloading*

Does the game require the mouse wheel ?
since mine just broke and I can only click it

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I doubt it does. Though I really can't imagine playing the game without a gamepad, lol.

First wasn't for PC, it wasn't for PS3 either. The game stopped being exclusive. Which is awesome because I couldn't afford to buy it for 360 like I had wanted.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm finding the game to be really dull, it does fix a lot that was wrong with the first game but at the same time I'm just finding myself feeling a sense of "been there done that".

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Gaydrian said:
I'm finding the game to be really dull, it does fix a lot that was wrong with the first game but at the same time I'm just finding myself feeling a sense of "been there done that".
Thought exactly the same while playing it on 360, but I also had the feeling that the long loading times were really killing the game for me. I hope they'll be a LOT shorter on PC.

pitman

Addicted to Magical Girls
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
The game works fine although a little slow when the screen is filled with zombies.

I never played the first since I don't have a 360/Wii, the game is fun and loading time are less than 5 secs. (although its a little annoying).

raulpica

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
The PC version is "Oh, so much better" compared to the 360 version. The loading times are finally bearable.

Too bad the blur effect seems to pop-up every now and then in cinematics for no reason whatsoever. I don't remember seeing that in the 360 version.

Also, I'm playing on 1680x1050, and almost all the menus look like crap. Have they developed the game with 1024x768 in mind or what?
unsure.gif

raulpica

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Aman27deep said:
raulpica said:
Also, I'm playing on 1680x1050, and almost all the menus look like crap. Have they developed the game with 1024x768 in mind or what?
unsure.gif

1920*1080 here, everything is perfect ^^
Strange, maybe they don't support 16:10 resolutions well, then
frown.gif

EDIT: I've tried 16:9 resolutions too, and the menus backgrounds still look like crap. It cannot be my videocard, as it's a GTX260
frown.gif

I mean, when you're editing options, there're bloodstains on the menu background. Those are jagged and look like crap, on my PC.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: @The Real Jdbye @SylverReZ @Xdqwerty :creep: +99 +1