SIlent_Bunny_Dev

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im unsure if this has already done before,
But it seemed like an interesting thought, so i decided that i would ask if you guys would be interested in a port of DDLC for the dsi? So far i only have a title screen. I would probably only make about the first half tho. Let me know if anyone would be interested :]]]]
titlescreen.png

Last edited by SIlent_Bunny_Dev,

Nikokaro

Lost philosopher... searching for a way out...
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Since it's a horror visual novel with an interesting plot, I'm very interested in it. It uses Ren'py engine. Would you be able to port it to DS? Since it's recent, you'll know it's not freeware.

Sorry to change the subject.
Have you ever heard of Animamundi Dark Alchemist: it's an old but beautiful horror VN, enriched with twists and bad endings, with wonderful Japanese acting and fantastic graphic art.
Compelling, moving, dramatic, overwhelming and unforgettable.
And it's freeware. In that case I will gladly help you to port it to DS, converting it for VNDS.
1560426307_screenshot-2-animamundi-dark-alchemist.jpg

animamundi-dark-alchemist-403894b6-828c-4c57-8b90-42b8af6d747-resize-750.jpeg

Pomegrenade

photon readings negative
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
Im unsure if this has already done before,
But it seemed like an interesting thought, so i decided that i would ask if you guys would be interested in a port of DDLC for the dsi? So far i only have a title screen. I would probably only make about the first half tho. Let me know if anyone would be interested :]]]]
View attachment 277134
Looks very promising, it's been a while, and any new DS homebrew is exciting for me! The game was recently ported to many systems including the PSP, PSVITA and 3DS, but that was using Lua (which won't run on the DS as far as i'm aware). I agree with the other posters that using VNDS might be a good choice.

Reactions: banjo2

SIlent_Bunny_Dev

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks very promising, it's been a while, and any new DS homebrew is exciting for me! The game was recently ported to many systems including the PSP, PSVITA and 3DS, but that was using Lua (which won't run on the DS as far as i'm aware). I agree with the other posters that using VNDS might be a good choice.
thinking about just demaking it? idk, i kind of want more control over some of the ingame logic

Pomegrenade

photon readings negative
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
thinking about just demaking it? idk, i kind of want more control over some of the ingame logic
This is also possible, you can rewrite it from scratch as well! I haven't worked with VNDS but it's not very powerful at complex scripting, so if that's a concern riding with libnds is probably best.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjK2lPBzGzo