OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Flawsdraw said:
thats is the craziest shit i have ever heard :| dude play the game properly, or you to lazy to pull of a spirit bomb and wanna do the basic moves, geez

i have completly beaten the game i jsut want to fuck with on of my friends when i fight him.

quadomatic

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Presto said:
Flawsdraw said:
thats is the craziest shit i have ever heard :| dude play the game properly, or you to lazy to pull of a spirit bomb and wanna do the basic moves, geez

i have completly beaten the game i jsut want to fuck with on of my friends when i fight him.

That would be hilarious...but I don't think anyone has done this yet.

Presto

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
quadomatic said:
Presto said:
Flawsdraw said:

That would be hilarious...but I don't think anyone has done this yet.

thats what i am saying but it would have to be someone he never uses of course

De_Brandweer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am afraid this TruchaSigner hacking stuff will ruin online play if people use cheats like this.
frown.gif

quadomatic

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
De_Brandweer said:
I am afraid this TruchaSigner hacking stuff will ruin online play if people use cheats like this.
frown.gif

I wouldn't worry about that...I imagine that Trucha Signer will be dead soon, since a firmware update could be released.

Hacking games for online play wasn't an issue for DS, and I would think that it is much easier to do on DS than on Wii. Therefore, I don't think that Trucha Signer is going to cause problems for online play, that is, if its around that long anyway.

HaTaX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I doubt Trucha signer will die anytime soon, if the keys that make it work are invalidated, then all of the previous releases that use those keys, will also stop working.

Also with the "tweezer" attack listed online on how it was performed and a sample of the code used to dump memory contents, if new keys come along, the community should be able to get the new keys used as well.

If they really wanted to stop modified games, they could use a known release CRC check or something like that to make sure no files are modified.

Jdbye

Always Remember 30/07/08
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
BoneMonkey said:
you would be ruining the game and it wouldnt be possiable anyway
As rapidly as wii iso editing has progressed after the release of trucha signer, it'd be very possible.
Don't talk about things you know nothing about.

Presto

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
De_Brandweer said:
frown.gif

if the game worked online anyways. I have yet to get it to find a match with a friend or others so i am not worried about it ruining online paly LOL

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    cearp @ cearp: Welcome hazbeans