Gaming Daxter Bundle

killermike

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok guys IM looking to get a slim because my parents want me to have a gift to get me before Xmas. So I was wondering is it completely safe to get a daxter or Starwars bundle for the slim.

lcdec

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
None, get the PSP 3000 bundle, it comes with Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters, National Treasure 2, Echochrome download, and a 1 GB memory stick. The PSP can come in black or silver.

Dark

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
He was talking about hacking the psp so it will run CFW. The daxter and the star war psp are perfectly safe
biggrin.gif

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
lcdec said:
None, get the PSP 3000 bundle, it comes with Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters, National Treasure 2, Echochrome download, and a 1 GB memory stick. The PSP can come in black or silver.
i think he means safe in terms of being able to hack it, in which case a 3000 would be the worst possible choice.

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yah he wants to be a thief, in that case yes those work. Then again, even if you were honest, considering the stupid way the 3000 model screen works I'd get the slim 200X models anyways.

Knarf

Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
killermike said:
Ok guys IM looking to get a slim because my parents want me to have a gift to get me before Xmas. So I was wondering is it completely safe to get a daxter or Starwars bundle for the slim.
If you're looking to use CFW your safest getting the Daxter bundle.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: *yawn*