Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaphotics

badc0ded
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im using the actual card on emunand mate. I know the emunand is using the old keys. Just asking if they cant just use these keys on datel..

Likely not; -- if it were somehow possible -- they are incapable of detecting what type of savetype the cart is on your side and would end up clogging their own setup when the game-save doesn't decrypt. Hence why it's not.

The whole gateway/flashcart userbase is miniscule relative to the legitimate playerbase; they're focusing on getting as many people to buy their product.

MistahJayden

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tested powersaves on Kingdom Hearts, works amazingly well. Almost laughable of how smooth it works.

As for pokemon the Vivillion codes would be great. :D

BurlyEd

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I would like to see an "Adopt" or "Take Command" code.
Just think of all the poor, orphaned pokemon from wonder trades who will never see their OT again!
I would like to adopt them and rename them and to be able to put them on my team.
I do not care if this code causes changes in IVs, gender, shiny status, hidden power, spots, etc.
I just want them to obey my trainer's orders. I would be happy with even 1 slot.
Is this possible?
:grog::teach:

Izen

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I doubt they'd ever do that considering they woudlnt make money because the software is free.
The software isn't free. It cannot be used until a license key (which is located on the product packaging) is entered.

I would like to see an "Adopt" or "Take Command" code.
Just think of all the poor, orphaned pokemon from wonder trades who will never see their OT again!
I would like to adopt them and rename them and to be able to put them on my team.
I do not care if this code causes changes in IVs, gender, shiny status, hidden power, spots, etc.
I just want them to obey my trainer's orders. I would be happy with even 1 slot.
Is this possible?
:grog::teach:
The "Un-Shiny" code gives a Pokemon your TID and OT, effectively making them yours originally. Tested it with a Shiny brought over from Black version.

AlbertWesker2009

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone turned AZ's Floette shiny? x)

Attachments

• 1958272_633131116754409_945453072_n.jpg
    1958272_633131116754409_945453072_n.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 422

ElYubiYubi

GBATemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
The software isn't free. It cannot be used until a license key (which is located on the product packaging) is entered.

The "Un-Shiny" code gives a Pokemon your TID and OT, effectively making them yours originally. Tested it with a Shiny brought over from Black version.
Does that make it have the Pentagon?

And probably they will release a code to change formes For pokemon . This way we can try to have mega evo outside battle ( pokemonamie ? ;) ) and maybe find some secret forms ? But obviously it is dangerous so we have to see if they decide to release it with The Ivs code ( that is already done and ready, but they are deciding if they will release it or not, they fears to ruin online )

Hoping you guys make a code to make the Pokemon like if it was caught in Kalos and have the Pentagon.

x66x66

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And probably they will release a code to change formes For pokemon . This way we can try to have mega evo outside battle ( pokemonamie ? ;) ) and maybe find some secret forms ? But obviously it is dangerous so we have to see if they decide to release it with The Ivs code ( that is already done and ready, but they are deciding if they will release it or not, they fears to ruin online )

In my opinion, online is pretty much ruined already by pokegend Pokemon put through the bank. I personally never battle online. I would use IV codes for my own enjoyment. For example, if the codes ever released, first thing im doing is a play through of X with a 6 iv Diancie as my starter.

Kaphotics

badc0ded
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In my opinion, online is pretty much ruined already by pokegend Pokemon put through the bank. I personally never battle online. I would use IV codes for my own enjoyment. For example, if the codes ever released, first thing im doing is a play through of X with a 6 iv Diancie as my starter.

Remember that online may be 'ruined' but official tournament formats are not. Kalos born Pokemon are only allowed in VGC, and there's no way to 'gen' them to have perfect stats. No, the pentagon-transfer trick was patched (and they can detect that at VGC).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/ykuU8hnotr0?si=HzEN_fL2UyOn35HQ +1