Hacking Datel Powersaves now supports Pokemon X/Y

Status
Not open for further replies.

leowalle

I am awesome so is Black Kyurem so yeah.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where are you getting this information? I was referring to the Japanese version, which releases on the 19th of July.
Oh, we thought that you meant that was when the ENGLISH movie was comming out, and that, the jap version would come out earlier than that.

Check THIS out

Nyancat

wow i have a custom title, how nice
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah but when the movie comes out, that means that Datel will put up the code for Diancie because it has a legal code. (When it comes out) so we don't have to wait that longer hopefully but who knows about that Lati@site and L@tiosite and AZ's Floette, maybe they will just be hidden until AFTER the movie.

leowalle

I am awesome so is Black Kyurem so yeah.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
now we need a pkm gender modifier. Breeding fossilmons so hard.

I agree.
Yeah but when the movie comes out, that means that Datel will put up the code for Diancie because it has a legal code. (When it comes out) so we don't have to wait that longer hopefully but who knows about that Lati@site and L@tiosite and AZ's Floette, maybe they will just be hidden until AFTER the movie.

Until Movie: I am a hyperlink how interesting (And hopefully the event Diancie and the return of the code on Powersaves for unlimited Diancie's)

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Reisyukaku

Onii-sama~
Developer
Trophies
Website
reisyukaku.org
XP
Country
United States
Literally never have seen someone use the day first in any context ever, normally its the month or year that comes first. In fact the Gregorian calendar is the most widely accepted format for date placement worldwide, so objectively dd/mm/yy is just wrong.

Read more.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gregorian_calendar
Really? I thought everyone knew that brits and murricans wrote their dates differently..

inb4 this derails into one of those "which one is the 'correct' way" debates

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In the UK we always put the day first.
Read my previous post. It will explain the system.

Really? I thought everyone knew that brits and murricans wrote their dates differently..

inb4 this derails into one of those "which one is the 'correct' way" debates
The Gregorian Calendar format is the most widely used and accepted way to write dates. That is the correct way.

MGS1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is way off topic, but:

It will throw you off if you are not used to seeing dates written in different ways. Pretty much, the US, Canada, and a couple of other places are the only ones that list dates in the Month/Day/Year format. Asia tends to write it in the Year/Month/Day format as well as the Day/Month/Year format, and Europe is as discussed above.

Here is a handy overview with a map showing the various areas.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Date_format_by_country

villazeros

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Literally never have seen someone use the day first in any context ever, normally its the month or year that comes first. In fact the Gregorian calendar is the most widely accepted format for date placement worldwide, so objectively dd/mm/yy is just wrong.

Read more.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gregorian_calendar

What the... I live in Spain, as my profile says.

shfV4Zv.png

In Spain we use this dd/mm/yy thing

Reactions: Deleted User
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: Also this song https://youtu.be/27RWx9Q6LcQ?si=c7C8YuRoIPHadiQ0