Hacking Datel Powersaves now supports Pokemon X/Y

Status
Not open for further replies.

JiN1337

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, I can decrypt them rather easily and edit/recheck and rehash saves too.. the problem is re encrypting them.. and thats where the details come in.. Lets just say, if i were to either dump a complete xorpad and/or generate mine, and sign the headers, i'd be good to go.. and the save would load. The problem however is that only the AES engine can do that stuff due to hardware key scramblers and whatnot. So either we use hacked 3DSs to save edit, or work some magic to obtain a means to emulate that function

Thanks, much appreciated. I'm caught up now. Read the thread on PP with you in it. Definitely helped a lot more. Better get my head in the game as well.

Reisyukaku

Onii-sama~
Developer
Trophies
Website
reisyukaku.org
XP
Country
United States
Thanks, much appreciated. I'm caught up now. Read the thread on PP with you in it. Definitely helped a lot more. Better get my head in the game as well.
Heh, no prob.. if you're up for learning, i dont mind teaching.. it just becomes mentally taxing trying to explain it here, where the same questions always get brought up and or kids that just ask the same things over and over again because they have no idea what im talking about :s

OT: Datel should start selling keys and stop adlib-ing their emails :P
Another day goes by where I can't even dump my japanese cart.. So I'm left to try and program something that does.

Reactions: JiN1337

indirect

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Heh, no prob.. if you're up for learning, i dont mind teaching.. it just becomes mentally taxing trying to explain it here, where the same questions always get brought up and or kids that just ask the same things over and over again because they have no idea what im talking about :s

OT: Datel should start selling keys and stop adlib-ing their emails :P
Another day goes by where I can't even dump my japanese cart.. So I'm left to try and program something that does.

If that offer is open more to than just that one individual I'd be interested. I'd rather learn more directly than watching leowalle babble for another 50 years...

Reisyukaku

Onii-sama~
Developer
Trophies
Website
reisyukaku.org
XP
Country
United States
If that offer is open more to than just that one individual I'd be interested. I'd rather learn more directly than watching leowalle babble for another 50 years...
Haha.. well I'm by no means an expert on the 3DS, but I think I know the save file format like the back of my hand by now. But feel free to PM me or whatever suits you best.

leowalle

I am awesome so is Black Kyurem so yeah.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If Datel does not give us unreleased content some one will come along with a way to do it in time. I have 2 Diancie from the code and i have the mega stones they removed as well but that's all.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I have not done any kind of game hacking or save editing in years and i mean years im talking the last time i did any thing was back when i was a kid i did the stuff with GBC so i will give the 3DS a go and take a look of every thing and see what i can do. any one have any saves they can upload like a pokemon Y save i will need it for my work. I do have pokemon y but i will need a save from some other person so i can try to get it working with my Y cart and befor you say it can not be done with out a hacked 3DS yes it can any code to sign or get it working i believe in every cart like pokemon y or x has every thing needed to get the save signed the way it needs to be. Like Datel i think they take more the just your save file when you go to put cheats in so they can sign the game save back. I'm going to try using the Datel card reader to rip the whole game i have of pokemon Y to look at every thing to see what im getting in too.

Have you figured out anything with my save?

Datel listen: I'd really like to see some more pokemon modifier codes otheer than Delete this and Delete that for sure. They should have a modifier code for every pokemon instead of having to get master balls, discard them, save, apple wondercard modifier. And then we wouldn't have to worry about ruining our game if we have no master balls in our bag and apply the wondercard modifier.

Xaniled

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I recently bought an iMac, due to partner needing it for work projects and laptop was dieing, any news on a mac ver, I've emailed but no response, or if any1 knows how to get it running on the mac?

aftokinito

Trophies
XP
Country
I recently bought an iMac, due to partner needing it for work projects and laptop was dieing, any news on a mac ver, I've emailed but no response, or if any1 knows how to get it running on the mac?

WAIT, I SWEAR YOUR AVATAR WAS NOT PINK 2 SECONDS AGO

/Ontopic: Don't expect multi-platform support from Datel

PS: Sorry for the offtopic :'(
PS2: Kinda fixed.

therealplicks

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Doesn't work with winebottler or anything. Luckily I also have a PC, but I don't see a Mac version of the software arriving anytime soon.

There was one point where their website said "Mac version: Coming Soon." but they have since removed that notice.

Ccj911

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh wow, that looks good. What exactly does it do or what's the purpose of using the save File Encrypter?

//off-topic, I've been lurking here for a while and to all you guys who are a thousand times smarter than me, good job and keep it up! c:

aftokinito

Trophies
XP
Country
Oh wow, that looks good. What exactly does it do or what's the purpose of using the save File Encrypter?

//off-topic, I've been lurking here for a while and to all you guys who are a thousand times smarter than me, good job and keep it up! c:

It's a 2 minute .bat file that does absolutely nothing.
You cannot encrypt the saves without the AES key period, plus Leo is known to be a troll.

Reactions: therealplicks

aftokinito

Trophies
XP
Country
It is real. It does not COMPLETELY re-encrypt the save. It does EVERYTHING except for fixing/signing the headers.
That will probably never happen without a hacked 3DS or a 3rd party program that uses the Powersaves 3DS transfer dock.

How am i known to be a TROLL?

Leo please, just get lost, no one will fall.

That post you made clearly shows you have absolutely no idea what are you speaking about.
The headers are signed with the same exact key as the rest of the file, the AES key of the console.
And, by the way, what you have to fix is the hashes, not the headers...

Alex Finlay

Trophies
XP
Country
It is real. It does not COMPLETELY re-encrypt the save. It does EVERYTHING except for fixing/signing the headers.
That will probably never happen without a hacked 3DS or a 3rd party program that uses the Powersaves 3DS transfer dock. It doesn't do a lot at ALL. It does everything that we can already do, which isn't very much, it just does it for us. ONCE MORE IT IS REAL AND DOES NOT FIX THE HEADERS!

How am i known to be a TROLL?

The amount you go on about the same subject in this thread rather than make a new one discussing it yourself...

I've been following this thing since about page 170-180 and I too think you're a massive troll.

aftokinito

Trophies
XP
Country
Lets give this troll a bit of sauce.
I'm so confident you're trying to unsuccessfully troll that if you publicly show the real true AES key, I'll buy you a new 3DS and the game you want.

Reactions: h448

h448

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lucky Egg, Old Amber and Eviolite added and Pokeball Modifiers including Apricorn balls! Finally I can have my illegitimate ball combos for 6th gen Pokemon. :lol:

Reactions: Sheimi and MGS1980
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: F u c Y to the k