Hacking Dashlaunch region spoof to Japan with DOAX2 not working

Moronz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Hello, I got myself an American xbox 360 with rgh
I installed the Japanese disc of DOAX2 to the HDD. but whenever I launch it the game starts as region USA. even though the game is Japanese. I learned that with Dashlaunch you can spoof or fake the region, so I changed the region setting to Japan in Dashlaunch instead of using the devkit that comes by default, So while holding RB button when launching the game. DOAX2 seems to stop launching as USA region, and now it starts with the Japanese intro but the game is still censored, as the Japanese version of the game shows the ages of Kasumi and Ayane
DOA4 Japanese disc does work fine and even the USA version of the disc shows their ages when starting the game with RB button to spoof the region
Is DOAX2 not compatible with this setting of Dashlaunch, according to redump the disc of DOAX2 are actually ASIA, JAPAN, but even then, DOA4 Japanese disc is the same ASIA, Japan
Anyone knows how to fix this?

Liam54545

Trophies
XP
Country
China
Hi, can you help me with the six digit region code in region spoof section? How do I know the code for different country? Right now i can only set to defaut since i dont know any other region number.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Castlevania game was on the PS1 so that's cool +1