Gaming Darksiders Warmastered Wii U

wolf-snake

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Edit: Oh sry, wrong game. I don't have Arkham Origins. I only know it doesn't have the map features of Arkham City anymore.

Arkham City:
I've got the game. During fights the framerate takes a beating.
I just bought it because it was cheap (~10€)
Also many players report a game breaking freeze bug during one of the original Harley Flinn DLC missions.
I think you're talking about Arkham City, Origins was better on the Wii U while pretty much every other version was busted other than the PC version who got patched later on. Arkham City tried to run at 60 but if it would stayed at 30 it would have been so much better.

UltraDolphinRevolution

Trophies
XP
Country
China
Do you think Arkham City could have stayed at 30? Some small sections are very smooth (maybe near 60), but most of the time, especially during fights with many enemies, it's not good at all.

linkenski

Trophies
XP
Country
It's the PS3 version more or less.

Lol, I always shake my head at the naivete of people thinking they'll get a big action game at 60fps on a Wii U when it wasn't close to that on a last gen system. Wii U is technically not even superior to PS3 or 360. The GPU is a little bit but the CPU is worse, so the result is usually the same more or less.

Last edited by linkenski,

Captain_N

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
doesn't anybody think its fail that they feel the need to say the game runs 1080 @60 on any of the versions box? oh no the game is not 1080 i guess im not playing it.....

Reactions: kehkou

pedro702

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
doesn't anybody think its fail that they feel the need to say the game runs 1080 @60 on any of the versions box? oh no the game is not 1080 i guess im not playing it.....
no its not a fail lol since its basicaly a definitive edition and they need to say what they improved since the original release so people think its worth a buy over the original ps3 release.

Codemastershock

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I hoped that they improved the glitchiness of the game, but seems not, just made it slightly prettier. Althougj this game is good, it has many glitches especially on the end segment of the game, which the world opens a little and you have to revisit some locations, it can break or skip sections very easily

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

And many multiplats on Wii U I didnt had any problem. Assassins Creed III (which is a mediocre installment) worked the best; Black Flag had framerate all over the place and a patch made it fixed at 30FPS. I played this games on the Wii U because the PS3 versions have obnoxious amounts of screen tearing in these games

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    straferz @ straferz: Anybody know why this is happening to my ACWW town...