Not open for further replies.

phazonknight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello all,

Not sure if the right spot but I was wondering if the physical copy of darkest dungeon ancestral edition comes with the latest patch on the card and with the DLC on the card or do they give you an access code so you can download them on eshop? I ask since I am on 4.1 and can't go on eshop so it would be pointless to buy the game.

D

Deleted-442439

Hello all,

Not sure if the right spot but I was wondering if the physical copy of darkest dungeon ancestral edition comes with the latest patch on the card and with the DLC on the card or do they give you an access code so you can download them on eshop? I ask since I am on 4.1 and can't go on eshop so it would be pointless to buy the game.

You need to download it from the Eshop, so if you are on 4.1.0 you need to wait for CFW

Reactions: phazonknight

phazonknight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Big ol donkey balls sitting in the sun, thanks for the response! That's all I wanted to know I guess this thread can be closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntjkwIXWtrc&ab_channel=Apple I feel uncomfortable from watching...