Hacking DARKCORP v1.0 Release!

ChokeD

The Contributor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WiiBricker said:
Today we have April 1st and DARKCORP release, Hermes/Waninkoko Ultimate cIOS Installer release, GC USB Loader v0.01 release... damn what a great day
tongue.gif
good 1,

the only true release was DARKCORP.

Det1re

det1re.de
Trophies
Website
det1re.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
tj_cool said:
Det1re said:
I still don't like it (cIOSCORP). Sorry, but this wasn't any good promotion.
Then why do you even reply?
Maybe because of the same reason you reply to Thread XY.

ChokeD said:
QUOTE(Det1re @ Apr 1 2010, 05:50 AM)
Don't apologies for not liking it, just don't voice your opinion and that would be good enough for us.
How would you like it, if I would forbid you to speak? asshole.

ChokeD

The Contributor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ChokeD said:
Det1re said:
Don't apologies for not liking it, just don't voice your opinion and that would be good enough for us.

QUOTE(Det1re @ Apr 1 2010, 05:50 AM)
How would you like it, if I would forbid you to speak? asshole.
come on man, no ones forbidding you to speak, don't start a war, be grown up about it.

oh did I catch you editing your post, name calling, how mature.

I fixed your bbcode for ya.
tongue.gif

ChokeD

The Contributor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gameking66 said:
ChokeD said:
yes uninstall first then install DARKCORP.
Why would you uninstall and risk bricking when you can just install over it?
It's not REALLY necessary, I've just found that things go smoother for me if I uninstall first. It's just my own personal preference. I would advise anyone to do it this way, not that you have to, just that I would. Sorry to be a bit misleading in my earlier post.

gameking66

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ChokeD said:
gameking66 said:
ChokeD said:
yes uninstall first then install DARKCORP.
Why would you uninstall and risk bricking when you can just install over it?
It's not REALLY necessary, I've just found that things go smoother for me if I uninstall first. It's just my own personal preference. I would advise anyone to do it this way, not that you have to, just that I would. Sorry to be a bit misleading in my earlier post.
That doesn't make much sense. Installing overwrites the previous IOS, and since 3.6 and Dark take up the same IOS' Dark will just overwrite 3.6. How is it not being there smoother? It only takes longer to uninstall.

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
its still good advice to uninstall it first, as anyone using cioscorp v3.5 and below will want a non-fakesigned IOS61 (and others) for hackmii installer support (and a non-upside-down homebrew channel).

although I suspect that if you are already on cioscorp v3.6, installing/overwriting darkcorp should have the same end result if you were to uninstall it first then install darkcorp

gameking66

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
XFlak said:
its still good advice to uninstall it first, as anyone using cioscorp v3.5 and below will want a non-fakesigned IOS61 (and others) for hackmii installer support (and a non-upside-down homebrew channel).

although I suspect that if you are already on cioscorp v3.6, installing/overwriting darkcorp should have the same end result if you were to uninstall it first then install darkcorp
Users on 3.5 should just reinstall IOS61 from NUSD.

ChokeD

The Contributor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
XFlak said:
yeah, he didn't state what cioscorp he was.

gameking66 said:
QUOTE(XFlak @ Apr 1 2010, 07:10 PM) its still good advice to uninstall it first, as anyone using cioscorp v3.5 and below will want a non-fakesigned IOS61 (and others) for hackmii installer support (and a non-upside-down homebrew channel).

Users on 3.5 should just reinstall IOS61 from NUSD.
I took the easy way out to be safe, yours was not the easy choice. uninstaller right there and installer right there, no leaving your Wii. Versus your way to get on the pc, use nusd, find the proper file put it on the card, get wad manager, install wad, reinstall HBC if 3.5 cioscorp or below. You see where I'm going, I took the easy way out, for a noob, and played it safe.

ChokeD

The Contributor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
noobwarrior7 said:
ahem.

noobwarrior7 said:
is the rev17 used in this the first release or the "Fixed" one with the "full-est" DL support?
I would think it's the fixed, 17b. In the readme and the first post it states dual-layer is resolved and this has been through a lot of testing.

xzxero

♥bong milk does good for the brain♥
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
awesome, nice job with the "legal" installer.

as for this using rev17 or rev17b,
im pretty sure it uses 17b because the scifii peeps took part in this so im assuming they included it.

and im also puurrty sure that damysteryman and da_letter_a are different beings.
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/gz90ppV7yfE?si=y1IdUB1kPvndhn5P