Hacking DARKCORP v1.0 Release!

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i've got good new i have tried this

Is RawkSD compatible?
-> Unfortunately, no. We're not sure why, but we think that it may
be possible that the newer IOS (the "4.0/4.1" versions) plus the
custom DIP module, may use a different encryption key for DLC compared
to the key RawkSD uses to encrypt it's DLC. But keep in mind we're not
sure about this and haven't tested this (neither of us have any music games).
Maybe look into the program “DLC Packer/Unpacker” by “a parranoyed wii”:
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=180334

the DLC packer/Unpacker works through disc channel with this on dark corps i thought having the 37 bug fix wad from cioscorps would work but it did not work with my dlc i download (hacked of course) so you can get both hacked dlc and rawk sd content working with this so give it a shot everyone!!

Riley

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
maazmania said:
Just found out that I'm getting super mario galaxy 2 as a present I have one important question, when I put it into play in the disk channel will it work as I'm on v3.2 with cioscorp v3.4 and a priloader hack that allows me to not get asked for system updates.

Yes it will but you should still update to DARKCORP.

maazmania said:
I don't have bootmii but I do have preloader which has saved me many times before so I think I can manage, ok so how would I uninstall cioscorp v3.4? Plz explain really clearly as I am a tad noobish

email [email protected] and get the uninstaller.

silleeel said:
Is there a way of finding which base i have installed and which cios on my wii, i changed about the stuff i had installed from the norm to get Monster Hunter Tri working and now have completely forgot which cios and which base is installed and dont know what setup to chose to install darkcorp! :S

No you cant check what base you used and you need BASE 38 for DARKCORP. Or you can install using cIOS222.

QUOTE(dfh101 @ Jun 10 2010, 03:50 AM)
Thanks riley and damysteryman, I downloaded and installed/setup priiloader and its not asking for disc updates anymore,

However I have rebooted the wii over 30 times and tested loads of games and I just got a system files are corrupt message, rebooted and it came back, switching off fully and it goes away, but comes back again 1 in 3 times when returning to the main menu from playing a game(original, copy or wiiflow), whenever its going to do it the drive clicks alot more than normal at the reboot.

I have tried with disc in disc out, sd card in and sd card out, I tried turning off the priiloader click A button and block updates but it was still the same, I uninstalled darkcorp and it was still the same so reinstalled it and its still the same, the only other thing i installed apart from darkcorp and priiloader was a patched ios70 as recomended by the page I got the priiloader and instructions from.

At this stage its not bricked and is failing one in 3 tries, would a live nintendo system update sort it, I have the nand backup that i made 6 months ago when it was flashed if restoring this would be the best way.

Try reinstalling the system menu and then reinstalling priiloader. ( all at once without turning your wii off ).

dfh101

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thanks riley, Never restored a system menu before, I take it I would just install IOS70-64-v6687.wad to replace the patched one that i installed before priloader then install System Menu-NUS-v482.wad using wad manager (Pal 4.2E).

Thanks

DFH101

damysteryman

I am too busy IRL these days...
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
mayu29 said:
Does Darkcorp force the games to run under the slected Wii video mode? I'm asking that because I wasn't able to run Trauma Team on my PAL Wii with Darkcorp due to this problem. I had to use NeoGamma because Darkorp forced every game to run on PAL 50.
It uses the video mode that the Wii is set to, just like what the system menu does (sice the system menu is technically DARKCORP's loader).

So that means that the same will happen with a legit disc too.
You can just use Gecko 1.9.3.1 t force the selected video mode.

dfh101 said:
Thanks riley and damysteryman, I downloaded and installed/setup priiloader and its not asking for disc updates anymore,

However I have rebooted the wii over 30 times and tested loads of games and I just got a system files are corrupt message, rebooted and it came back, switching off fully and it goes away, but comes back again 1 in 3 times when returning to the main menu from playing a game(original, copy or wiiflow), whenever its going to do it the drive clicks alot more than normal at the reboot.

I have tried with disc in disc out, sd card in and sd card out, I tried turning off the priiloader click A button and block updates but it was still the same, I uninstalled darkcorp and it was still the same so reinstalled it and its still the same, the only other thing i installed apart from darkcorp and priiloader was a patched ios70 as recomended by the page I got the priiloader and instructions from.

At this stage its not bricked and is failing one in 3 tries, would a live nintendo system update sort it, I have the nand backup that i made 6 months ago when it was flashed if restoring this would be the best way.

Anyone any idea's

Thanks

dfh101
Hmmm...

That's really strange...
Try installing this version of priiloader:
[url=http://www.mediafire.com/?1igmzgwmdgd]http://www.mediafire.com/?1igmzgwmdgd[/url]

...or do what Riley said and reinstall your system menu.
However, you will have to reinstall DARKCORP afterwards, since the System menu 4.2 will need a CORP'd IOS70 to read burned discs.

silleeel said:
Is there a way of finding which base i have installed and which cios on my wii, i changed about the stuff i had installed from the norm to get Monster Hunter Tri working and now have completely forgot which cios and which base is installed and dont know what setup to chose to install darkcorp! :SWell, try:
(Uses cIOS249) Install/Upgrade to DARKCORP v1.0 (regular mode)

If that gives error -1029, just use:
(Uses cIOS222) Install/Upgrade to DARKCORP v1.0 (regular mode)

maazmania said:
I don't have bootmii but I do have preloader which has saved me many times before so I think I can manage, ok so how would I uninstall cioscorp v3.4? Plz explain really clearly as I am a tad noobish

...quotes merged...

Just found out that I'm getting super mario galaxy 2 as a present I have one important question, when I put it into play in the disk channel will it work as I'm on v3.2 with cioscorp v3.4 and a priloader hack that allows me to not get asked for system updates.
Use the cIOSCORP v3.5 Uninstaller (sorry, cannot provide a direct link due to teh forum rulez...)

And yes, SMG2 will work fine! (just make sure you have "Block Disc Updates" priiloader hack enabled)

My legit copy does...
smile.gif

...too bad I don't get enough time to actually play it these days...
frown.gif

Posts merged

DJPlace said:
i've got good new i have tried this

Is RawkSD compatible?
-> Unfortunately, no. We're not sure why, but we think that it may
be possible that the newer IOS (the "4.0/4.1" versions) plus the
custom DIP module, may use a different encryption key for DLC compared
to the key RawkSD uses to encrypt it's DLC. But keep in mind we're not
sure about this and haven't tested this (neither of us have any music games).
Maybe look into the program “DLC Packer/Unpacker” by “a parranoyed wii”:
[url=http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=180334]http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=180334[/url]

the DLC packer/Unpacker works through disc channel with this on dark corps i thought having the 37 bug fix wad from cioscorps would work but it did not work with my dlc i download (hacked of course) so you can get both hacked dlc and rawk sd content working with this so give it a shot everyone!!
Excellent work DJPlace!

If I had managed to get a copy of RB2 I would have tried this myself if I could have (I was trying to get it from a 2nd-hand shop, but when I got back there, it was already gone...).

I'll have to update the DARKCORP documentation regarding this, and I'll _try to_ write up a little guide too!

QUOTE(Riley @ Jun 11 2010, 07:32 PM)
QUOTE(maazmania @ Jun 10 2010, 12:39 PM)

email [email protected] and get the uninstaller.
It's actually [email protected] now...

I... kinda forgot to change that in the README...

...I REALLY have to update the README...

silleeel

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I installed it and it doesnt detect the Games on the disc channel all the time only every so often!

Also sometimes when i click on the homebrew channel it goes to a black screen and just freezes and i have to reset my wii! Any ideas how to fix this?

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
silleeel said:
I installed it and it doesnt detect the Games on the disc channel all the time only every so often!

weird for it to work only sometimes... it sounds like it could be bad dvd rips/burns... but who knows

Also sometimes when i click on the homebrew channel it goes to a black screen and just freezes and i have to reset my wii! Any ideas how to fix this?

use NUS Auto Downloader (see my signature), from the main menu, enter "H" for hackmii solutions, follow the prompts, follow the guide, it will tell you how to reinstall your homebrew channel to IOS61, which should hopefully fix your problem

dfh101

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thanks damysteryman and riley for your time and help, after 9 hours I gave up and installed the nand backup and started with a fresh wii, all working fine now with darkcorp and priiloader installed.

Many Thanks

DFH101

muaddib

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I bought a Wii with an already softmod installed and sysymenu 3.4U. It has no HB channel and no other homebriew installed. I don't know what version of CISCORP is it, but it should be CISCORP as I can play backup discs directly from the disc channel. The problem is that some games like New Super Mario, Prince of Persia Forgotten Sands, Raquet Sports and others won't play. So I want to update to DARKCORP.

I did read a lot of posts but I'm new to this and still very insecure and afraid about bricking my wii...

So, my (many
unsure.gif
) questions are:

1) Do I really have CISCORP installed or is there any way to play backup discs (through the disc channel) other than CISCORP? (no modchip)

2) As I don't have HB channel installed, Is there a way for me to install bootmii or priiloader, prior the upgrade to DARKCORP, so I can have some sort of brick protection?

3) Should I update the sysmenu? To what version? And how to do that? Should it be done after or before I install DARKCORP?

4) If I have to uninstall first, can I use the uninstall from DARKCORP or should I use any other method?

5) I would like to have the HB channel. Should I install it after or before the upgrade to DARKCORP?

and last

6) Will the installation of HB Channel, Hackmii, Bootmii, Priiloader or any USB Loader mess up with the DARKCORP installation?

Sorry for all the questions but I am really afraid of the procedure, and thought would be better ask first than regret a bricked wii.
Thanks a lot for any help!!
yaywii.gif

damysteryman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
silleeel said:
I installed it and it doesnt detect the Games on the disc channel all the time only every so often!It is either what XFlak posted, or it could possibly be even worse... a waek or dying laser.

dfh101 said:
Thanks damysteryman and riley for your time and help, after 9 hours I gave up and installed the nand backup and started with a fresh wii, all working fine now with darkcorp and priiloader installed.

Many Thanks

DFH101
No problem!

Parablank said:
If I already have the Truancha Bug installed, would it affect the installation in anyway?
Nope.

But it's best to read the README first if you haven't already done so.

QUOTE(muaddib @ Jun 15 2010, 05:45 PM)
I bought a Wii with an already softmod installed and sysymenu 3.4U. It has no HB channel and no other homebriew installed. I don't know what version of CISCORP is it, but it should be CISCORP as I can play backup discs directly from the disc channel. The problem is that some games like New Super Mario, Prince of Persia Forgotten Sands, Raquet Sports and others won't play. So I want to update to DARKCORP.

I did read a lot of posts but I'm new to this and still very insecure and afraid about bricking my wii...

So, my (many
unsure.gif
) questions are:

1) Do I really have CISCORP installed or is there any way to play backup discs (through the disc channel) other than CISCORP? (no modchip)

2) As I don't have HB channel installed, Is there a way for me to install bootmii or priiloader, prior the upgrade to DARKCORP, so I can have some sort of brick protection?

3) Should I update the sysmenu? To what version? And how to do that? Should it be done after or before I install DARKCORP?

4) If I have to uninstall first, can I use the uninstall from DARKCORP or should I use any other method?

5) I would like to have the HB channel. Should I install it after or before the upgrade to DARKCORP?

and last

6) Will the installation of HB Channel, Hackmii, Bootmii, Priiloader or any USB Loader mess up with the DARKCORP installation?

Sorry for all the questions but I am really afraid of the procedure, and thought would be better ask first than regret a bricked wii.
Thanks a lot for any help!!
yaywii.gif
1. Yes, it is most likely an old CORP.

2. Try running The Hackmii Installer via bannerbomb and use it to install bootmii (both as boot2 and IOS if you can, if not, just as IOS) and the Homebrew Channel. If you get a "No Vulnerable IOS" error, this page from CompleteSoftmodGuide will help you fix it: http://sites.google.com/site/completesg/other-stuff/fix-hbc
Then after installing the Homebrew Channel, use it to run the priiloader installer and install priiloader.

3. Well, you don't have to, but you can if you want.
4.0/4.1/4.2 have a "SD Card Menu" which allows you to load Virtual Console and Wiiware channel via SD (kinda). 4.1 appears to be the best version (it fixes a bug that 4.0 had), but 4.2 is also gaining popularity too, probably because it is the latest system menu ATM (despite the small bits of Anti-Piracy it has in it).

Just keep in mind that every time you install/upgrade a system menu, you will have to reinstall priiloader (if you want priiloader that is).

4. Yes, it is best to uninstall first. It's best to use the cIOSCORP v3.5 Uninstaller (cannot provide a direct link due to the forum rules), since it will replace all IOS that got CORP'd by any CORP version with ordinary IOS (DARKCORP uninstaller does not, it only replaces what DARKCORP modifies).

5. Do it before installing DARKCORP. Best use bootmii to make a complete backup of your Wii's internal NAND memory (aka "NAND backup") before installing DARKCORP. See answer to question #2.

6. Nope, it shouldn't do. If the DARKCORP installer gives error -1029 after selecting "(Uses IOS249) Install/Upgrade to DARKCORP v1.0 (regular mode)", then select "(Uses IOS222) install/Upgrade to DARKCORP v1.0 (regular mode)" to install it.

muaddib

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
damysteryman, thanks a lot for all the answers. I'll try to upgrade.
yay.gif

Just to get things clear and to see if I really understand all advices you gave me...
To end up with a 4.1 Sysmenu and DARKCORP I should do in this order:

1) Run the Hackmii installer via bannerbomb and install bootmii and the Homebrew Channel. After that, use the HB Channel to install priiloader.
2) Make a NAND backup.
3) Uninstall the old CORP that I have using the cIOSCORP v3.5 Uninstaller.
4) Update the system menu to 4.1U using an "SD Card Menu" which allows me to load Virtual Console and Wiiware channel.
5) Install Priiloader again (and make another nand backup).
6) Install DARKCORP
7) Install/Run any other homebriew that I want.
8) Be forever thankful for the great software and all the help you gave me!!
bow.gif

Is that the right order to do the upgrade?

PS: I'm only not sure how to do the step 4 (update the system menu).
Could you please point me at the right direction? Thanks again!

DJPlace

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey a quick question my friend want's to install dark corps he/she input this there code and got this

50% GC2-D2C
25% GC2-D2B
25%GC2-DMS

is this a 100 precent chance or not?

damysteryman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
muaddib said:
damysteryman, thanks a lot for all the answers. I'll try to upgrade.
yay.gif

Just to get things clear and to see if I really understand all advices you gave me...
To end up with a 4.1 Sysmenu and DARKCORP I should do in this order:

1) Run the Hackmii installer via bannerbomb and install bootmii and the Homebrew Channel. After that, use the HB Channel to install priiloader.
2) Make a NAND backup.
3) Uninstall the old CORP that I have using the cIOSCORP v3.5 Uninstaller.
4) Update the system menu to 4.1U using an "SD Card Menu" which allows me to load Virtual Console and Wiiware channel.
5) Install Priiloader again (and make another nand backup).
6) Install DARKCORP
7) Install/Run any other homebriew that I want.
8) Be forever thankful for the great software and all the help you gave me!!
bow.gif

Is that the right order to do the upgrade?

PS: I'm only not sure how to do the step 4 (update the system menu).
Could you please point me at the right direction? Thanks again!
1. Yes, but do not install priiloader at this time (as it will be overwritten in step 4)
2. Yes. Definetely.
3. Yes.
4. Yes. To do so, Use NUSD (or NUSAD) to download IOS60 v6174 (NOT IOS60 v6400, it will brick 4.1) and System Menu 4.1 (systemmenu v449 if you want 4.1U, or v450 if you want 4.1E) and pack them into wads (NUSD and NUSAD will do this for you).

Then install them both with wad manager, but make sure you install IOS60 v6174 BEFORE installing the new system menu.

5. Then install priiloader, along with the ready-made hacks.ini (you can then use priiloader to activate some useful hacks, like region-free, and update blocking)

6. Yes.
7. Yes.
8. You can if you want. No problem! I like to help noobs. It's what us guys at Team DARK do.

...and that's pretty much it.

QUOTE(DJPlace @ Jun 16 2010, 06:42 AM) hey a quick question my friend want's to install dark corps he/she input this there code and got this

50% GC2-D2C
25% GC2-D2B
25%GC2-DMS

is this a 100 precent chance or not?
Yes.

The only ones you have to look out for are:
GC2-D3-2
GC2-D4 (I think that's what the new ones called...)

Every drive older then the D3-2 drives is compatible with DARKCORP.

muaddib

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Thanks again damysteryman, but something got wrong...

I have installed Hackmii / Bootmii (as IOS only) / HB Channel, and made a NAND backup.
But when I try to uninstall the oldCORP with the cIOSCORP 3.5 Uninstaller I get an error:
"cIOS 249 not found -> You need IOS16-64-v257-prod.wad and cIOS249.wad"

I thought that i needed to install Waninkoko-v38-rev17, so I copied the cIOS38r17-Installer
to the app folder and the IOS38-64-v3867.wad to the root, but it didn't work either.
At the end of the installation it gave me the message:
"Installing custom IOS -> install error (ret = -2011)"

Is there anything I can do to fix the problem and be able to uninstall the oldCORP?

damysteryman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I see what's going on...
The IOS you told the installer to use cannot install unauthorized content.
The IOS you were using is most likely not patched/hacked at all... which is strange, since CORP'd IOS are able to install unauthorized content.

Strange though...
If you still do have a form of CORP installed, this should not be a problem.

When the installer asks you to "Select which IOS to use for installation", which did you choose?
Try choosing a different one each time until it works.

But if all of them result in the same error (ret = -2011), then that means that you do not have any CORP installed, in which case, just skip to DARKCORP Full installation (virgin method).

muaddib

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
damysteryman said:
When the installer asks you to "Select which IOS to use for installation", which did you choose?
Try choosing a different one each time until it works.
I choose IOS36.
Which IOS should I choose beside IOS36?
Should I choose any/all numbers the installer let me choose, or is there any specific IOSs that I may try?

QUOTE said:
But if all of them result in the same error (ret = -2011), then that means that you do not have any CORP installed, in which case, just skip to DARKCORP Full installation (virgin method).
I would like to update the system menu and install priiloader before install DARKCORP.
Will I be able to do that not running the CORP 3.5 uninstaller and not installing cIOS249?
If not, is there a way to install a patched IOS so I can use the 3.5 uninstaller, and all the rest?

edit: I mean... (if I understood correctly) I have to install the Trucha Bug to get a IOS36 that let me install cIOS249, right?
Can I install the Trucha Bug and cIOS249 with this "oldCORP" that I have without any problems?

edit2: I did a syscheck with DOP-Mii and here is the report that I got:
I'm not sure, but I think this means that there is no patched IOS in it... (??)
unsure.gif

But yet I still CAN run disc backups directly from disc channel (even PAL backups).

CODE
"DOP-Mii Report"
"Region", North America (U)
"Hollywood Version", 0x11
"Wii Unique DeviceID", xxxxxxxx

IOS Version, FakeSign, ES_Identify, NAND, Flash
"55ÂÂ(v4633)",Disabled,Disabled,Disabled,Disabled
"53ÂÂ(v4113)",Disabled,Disabled,Disabled,Disabled
"51ÂÂ(v4633)",Disabled,Disabled,Disabled,Disabled
"50ÂÂ(v4889)",Disabled,Disabled,Disabled,Disabled
"38ÂÂ(v3609)",Disabled,Disabled,Disabled,Disabled
"37ÂÂ(v3609)",Disabled,Disabled,Disabled,Disabled
"36ÂÂ(v3090)",Disabled,Disabled,Disabled,Disabled
"35ÂÂ(v3088)",Disabled,Disabled,Disabled,Disabled
"34ÂÂ(v3087)",Disabled,Disabled,Disabled,Disabled
"33ÂÂ(v2832)",Disabled,Disabled,Disabled,Disabled
"31ÂÂ(v3088)",Disabled,Disabled,Disabled,Disabled
"28ÂÂ(v1292)",Disabled,Disabled,Disabled,Disabled
"22ÂÂ(v777)",Disabled,Disabled,Disabled,Disabled
"21ÂÂ(v522)",Disabled,Disabled,Disabled,Disabled
"17ÂÂ(v517)",Disabled,Disabled,Disabled,Disabled
"15ÂÂ(v265)",Disabled,Disabled,Disabled,Disabled
"14ÂÂ(v262)",Disabled,Disabled,Disabled,Disabled
"13ÂÂ(v15)",Disabled,Disabled,Disabled,Disabled
"12ÂÂ(v11)",Disabled,Disabled,Disabled,Disabled
"9ÂÂ (v520)",Disabled,Disabled,Disabled,Disabled

damysteryman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Interesting...

Well, you do NOT have any CORP installed at all.

And you can run PAL games on an NTSC Wii without patching the Sysmenu eh?

...you definetely have a modchip installed.

To find out which chip you have, you'll have to get a triwing screwdriver and disassemble your Wii.

If you still want to install DARKCORP, you don't need to do the uninstallation step, since you don't have any CORP just yet.

But you want to install System Menu 4.1 first, then install your IOS60 wad, then your System Menu 4.1U wad via wad manager. It should work fine since these are official Nintendo files and are not modified (You don't need TBR or a cIOS to install these 2 wads).

Then just install DARKCORP using the Virgin Wii method. the virgin Wii method will automatically do TBR step plus install cIOS249 rev17(b) and install DARKCORP in that order for you.

...That's if you still want to install DARKCORP though (seeing as it looks like you have a modchip).

muaddib

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
damysteryman said:
...you definetely have a modchip installed.Well, it looks like I've been scammed...
frown.gif

As the guys from that store told me there was no modchip... just "unlocked by software" they said.
mad.gif

And they charged for the installation of this supposed "softmod".
It was a small fee... much smaller than the modchip from others stores.
So I guess it should be a very cheap modchip... crap!
angry.gif

QUOTE...That's if you still want to install DARKCORP though (seeing as it looks like you have a modchip).
If it is possible to install it with the modchip that I have, and it will give me more compatibility than I have today... YES
Or is there other way to be able to play the newer games? Modchip firmware update, or something?

Thanks again.

DJPlace

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
question what you said eariler. if it's a version 2 of the GC2-D3-2 would it not be able to play back ups? let me know.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That sick boy yo
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I was hoping I could add a custom ROM to this fire HD 10 tablet but guess no one's made twrp available
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Root it? Lol
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    That shit is so locked down, tighter than a nun's ass
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't know if that's even possible for the firmware
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You can remove the bloat ware and ads easily but can't install a rom
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    20 some years later crash bandicoot still pisses me off
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Have you jail broke your ps4 yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been on since 9.0
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Are you gonna do your ps5 if the hack comes? Is there worries of bans, like the ps3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably not I got cross play friends
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they risk getting flagged or banned, altho spouting profanity in online play alredy does that
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.
  • Y @ YuseiFD:
    Then how come you do it and don't get banned ? or is it a question of getting caught doing it ?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision

the new generation playing MWII won't be as hardened as the previous one playing original MW2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of video games? Kids playing video games won't be as hardened as the previous ones getting shoved down a hillside.
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    exactly my point
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig or Mario's Early Years
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig...