Dark elf doesnt attack

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Balrogs.Pain, Oct 12, 2008.

1. Balrogs.Pain
    OP

Balrogs.Pain GBAtemp Fan

Aug 2, 2008
    Well, im in the Lodestone cave. and i get to the end, and i see the dark elf. so, like im supposed to, i engage it in battle. Well, after a few rounds of non cheating, i say "Forget this he wont die and i do 1 damage. . ." So, i enable my cheats. do it over, and what happens? HE STILL DOESNT DIE. i will do 5 rounds worth of 9999 dmg. and he still doesnt die. And the weird thing is, that he doesnt attack either. And so i need your help, What do i do?
    I did use cheats throughout the entire cave (Start to explore map, super fast run + Through walls, and press Start during attack for 128x dmg.) But when i fought the boss i disabled them. Someone tell me whats going on! >.<

Edit: Guess its not a glitch, the first time it just didnt do anything, and i was in there for atleast 10 rounds(I used the cheat) But just now, he killed me so never mind [​IMG] sorry for the inconvience [​IMG].

2. Jax

Jax Pip Pip Cheerioink!

Jul 31, 2006
    Portugal
    L.A.V.
    Did you talk to Edward in the nearby city?

3. Law

Law rip ninjacat that zarcon made me

Aug 14, 2007
    ‭jerkland
    I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to kill him the first time you fight.

Chances are you glitched him out.

4. Balrogs.Pain
    OP

Balrogs.Pain GBAtemp Fan

Aug 2, 2008
    yeah, i talked to edward, and i went to the cave. and well, the first time i attacked him, i did like atleast 100000 dmg, since i got annoyed. then just now i did a no cheat game, and went into my quick save. and wham! he killed me [​IMG]

Wow, that was the EASIEST boss battle i've ever had. like, i auto killed the elf form because well, hes a douche. And then i just used fire and holy spells and he went down in two rounds. . .

5. InuYasha

InuYasha Professional Coke Fiend

Dec 8, 2007
    United States
    It's suppose to be a easy fight,once you talk to edward he weakens the dark elf by sound.......