Dares.

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by Devin, Jan 22, 2012.

Jan 22, 2012

Dares. by Devin at 5:25 AM (904 Views / 1 Likes) 18 replies

1. Devin
    OP

Member Devin "Local Hardware Wizard"

United States
    My family dared me to swallow a spoonful of cinnimon. As you can see, it didn't turn out well. XD Question is, what have you done or been dared to?

1 person likes this.
  2. Rydian

Member Rydian Resident Furvert™

Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
    United States
    I shall now take the opportunity to remind GBAtemp of those crossdressing pics of mine.

And will now leave this thread.

4 people like this.
  3. Schlupi

Member Schlupi Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™

United States
    Oh no... you fell for it. ;O;

You gotta try the Powdered Donuts Challenge next. SIX MINI POWERED DONUTS. No licking your lips, no water, and they have to be swallowed whole dry. Eat them in whatever order you want, as many as you want at a time. If you can swallow all of them in these conditions congrats, one more good sir and you'd break a world record.

4. Phoenix Goddess

Member Phoenix Goddess The Ninja's Protégée

United States
    That was hilarious :lol:

My dare happened in high school.
    I was going to ask the principal about spaghetti straps at school, but friends dared me to say strap-on instead.
    Thankfully I didn't get ISS(In-School-Suspension for those who don't know) D:

1 person likes this.
  5. Schlupi

United States
    Oh right. I forgot to post a random dare of mine...

One time back in sophomore year of high school, in our video game club (after seeing three pairs of naked breast bouncing around simultaneously :creep: long story) I was dared to run across the school courtyard, in 10 degree weather, pantsless. I told my friend who dared me if he would do it I'd do it. So we both literally ran with out pants around our ankles across about 2 blocks down in 5 inches of snow and back, though the halls of our school and everything.

When we came back we heard people found out (DUH IT WAS BROAD DAYLIGHT) and the security office asked us about it, we feigned ignorance and they let us go back to watching breats jiggle.

Oh sophomore year... how I LOATHED but loved you so.

2 people like this.
  6. Sicklyboy

Global Moderator Sicklyboy Resident Mechanical Keyboard Addict

United States
    Swallow them whole? OH HELL NAW I'm gonna try this some day.

7. exangel

Member exangel executioner angel

United States
    from SB:

1 person likes this.
  8. jimmyemunoz

Member jimmyemunoz GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    Hey I used to live in Downers Grove and LaGrange. I went to Lyons Township. What school did you do this at?

9. Ritsuki

Member Ritsuki ORAORAORAORA

Switzerland
    A lot of things actually :P Mostly classical ones : touch the breast of a girl and run for your life, eat a red pepper, playing soccer/football with a PS2, jumping in a fountain in winter and during the night, drink/eat strange mixtures,...

10. exangel

Member exangel executioner angel

United States
    Now having flashbacks to another dare. I dared somone else to do this though.
    In my freshman year, our campus had open lunch hour so people could walk home or eat in the nearby park.
    There happened to be a small grocery across the street from this park.
    I'd heard about something over IRC and at some point someone in my group of dorky friends brought up dares, and I dared a girl from my band to go the the grocery, put cucumbers and crisco (vegetable lard) in her basket, and attempt to check out with nothing else in it.

XD

edit: pervert skills +1

11. Veho

Global Moderator Veho The man who cried "Ni".

Croatia
    Nothing special about that. A better dare would be to touch her breast and then stay there :tpi:

Here's one: in a crowded public area, take half a watermelon, and twist it onto your head like juicing half a lemon on a lemon juicer. Then walk away as if nothing happened while wearing the rind on your head like a helmet.

6 people like this.
  12. DinohScene

Member DinohScene The Gift of Dino

Antarctica
    poor poor you Dev.

>pat pat.

1 person likes this.
  13. Zetta_x

Member Zetta_x The Insane Statistician

United States
    Lets see:

I have a video doing the cinnimon thing
    I ran around the public mall with a dress on (some pictures that will never see the light of day)
    I got drunk and did a U-streamthingy and let you guys watch
    I climbed up a street light pole drunk
    Ding dong ditch when I was 21 and drunk

Too much stuff lol

Warning: Spoilers inside!

14. Devin
    OP

Member Devin "Local Hardware Wizard"

United States
    Don't forget losing your Micro SD Card, and doing kung fu kicks over your coffee table.

1 person likes this.
  15. Schlupi

United States
    to who it was who asked, I went to King College Prep for high school (on the south-ish side of Chicago).

16. wrettcaughn

Member wrettcaughn Misunderstood Moral Elitist

United States
    A friend had a bottle of Dave's Insanity Sauce and dared me to try a dab. I ate all kinds of spicy foods and figured I could take it. A couple drops had me pacing like a mad man outside without a coat (it was barely over 0 degrees F at that time...)

So, an hour later when I finally recovered another friend shows up with pizza. We tell him we'll give him $20 if he puts a couple drops on a slice of pizza and eat it. Thinking he's gonna punk us out he covers this slice of pizza with sauce and takes a bite. Now most people would realize how hot it is and back off...but this guy realizes how hot it is after the first bite, but he really wants that $20 so he hurries up and scarfs the rest... Within 10 seconds he is literally crying. He goes into the kitchen to get a glass of milk to try and ease it a bit and ends up chugging a half gallon. Now he's sick and puking in the bathroom...which means it's all up in his sinuses and his eyes. It was probably the most hilariously horrible thing I've seen in my life. We almost ended up taking him to the hospital but he chugged some nyquil and fell asleep...

2 people like this.
  17. DJPlace

Member DJPlace P!ssed OFF Pyscho of GBA!!

United States
    i had dares back in the late 90's for free discount's/video games

eat frozen chicken sandwhich's with 10-20 salt packs on them. omg when i was walking home i felt like shit.

18. Densetsu

Former Staff Densetsu Pubic Ninja

United States
    In high school I walked into the south entrance of the girl's locker room blind-folded and was led by hand by one of my female friends all the way through to the north entrance. It was about 15 minutes after PE had started and was already in session, so there was no one in the locker room dressing/undressing.

As I was exiting through the north side, I got caught by a PE coach and was suspended for a day :ninja:

2 people like this.
  19. DS1

Member DS1 伝説の雀士

United States
    This is off-topic, but I have a similar story: One day, the male gym teacher asked me to go to the female gym teacher's office and tell her something. When I went into her office, she flipped out and started screaming about how it was the girl's locker room and I had to get the hell out. I had no idea what she was talking about until like 2 days later when I realized that the gym teachers' offices have a gigantic window that looks into the changing rooms. It was like, great, the female gym teacher thinks I'm a total pervert, and the male gym teacher is a total idiot. Physical education fail :\

3 people like this.