crys all them games burnt
frown.gif

can i sue nintendo

ZackyKun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Not only are you lying, you're asking if you could sue for nintendo blocking you from playing backup games.
Yeah that'll pass in court.

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
#1, all wii's are hackable, even if they've been updated to 4.2
#2, neogamma needs cios249 rev 13, 14 or 17 to work (I recommend 17)
#3, Neogamma r8RC1 is better than Neogamma r7 (see my signature for an autoboot-mod of neogamma)
#4, u would know most of this stuff if u searched a little bit... read these guides before making yourself look stupid next time (simplistic guide and complete softmod guide)
#5, neogamma is nice and all... but have u heard of usb loaders?? If not, try using the search button.

lastly, sorry if this comes across as harsh, but consider it tough love... some1 has to set you straight... and I've done it more nicely than most people would... i hope u learn a thing or two, and good luck

EDIT: to the OP, I got your PM, and chose to ignore it. I sometimes help people via PM, but it's not the norm for me, so don't be offended. I'll help some1 via PM only when I can tell they've done their homework by the way they phrase their problem. And you my friend, have not.

Good luck to you

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.pcgamer.com/gaming-industry/sony-apologizes-for-sony-interview-with-sony-developer-ne...