Damn theyre hot

Navonod

Luigi from Luigi's Mansion
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wonder whos the crazier, the guy who fap on a furry picture or the one who hides to watch the first guy :P
Probably the one who hides and watches. You should still repent heathen. (Disclaimer, I am joking. I have to do this now because I got a warning for a joke.)

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Probably the one who hides and watches. You should still repent heathen. (Disclaimer, I am joking. I have to do this now because I got a warning for a joke.)
really?
what kind of joke could get you a warning point :O?

D

Deleted User

Oh Boy, It Feels Like People Have Lost Their Sense Of Sarcasm, I Wonder Why It Is!
It can be hard to tell if someone is joking sometimes; on forums we don't have body language to provide context. But there are also times when someone is clearly joking and the reader takes it seriously.

dAVID_

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
It can be hard to tell if someone is joking sometimes; on forums we don't have body language to provide context. But there are also times when someone is clearly joking and the reader takes it seriously.
I would agree with you on this, but remember this is a reply on EoF, yet people feel entitled to remove posts "because they're offensive" clearly not realizing it's an entirely subjective word.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/j-JgIxFZTKY?si=9yG57ooZm1wvSOsz