Homebrew Question Damaged Firmware

CBGlitch

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Long story. The battery ran out while I was playing, when I charged and turned the console back on, a "glitch" screen appeared, and I was never able to boot anything again. Unfortunately I lost my healthy backup to my dead hard drive. Before trying any solution I made a new backup to avoid messing it up worse. After searching a bit, I found corrupted firmware files on SysNand. I tried downgrading and applying the DonorNand method, but after the whole process went seemingly fine, some .nca files get corrupted no matter what I do.

What could be causing this problem?

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Long story. The battery ran out while I was playing, when I charged and turned the console back on, a "glitch" screen appeared, and I was never able to boot anything again. Unfortunately I lost my healthy backup to my dead hard drive. Before trying any solution I made a new backup to avoid messing it up worse. After searching a bit, I found corrupted firmware files on SysNand. I tried downgrading and applying the DonorNand method, but after the whole process went seemingly fine, some .nca files get corrupted no matter what I do.

What could be causing this problem?
Use ChoiDujour to rebuild the eMMC.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://www.keepretro.com/products/miyoo-a30