Hacking Daigasso XD and Eepinator

morrissey2k7

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been dying to play Daigasso DX, and fortunately I was finally able to with the newest M3 Real firmware update.

Then I discovered that I could not download any of the 987 wifi songs for the game, so I decided to buy my own Daigasso DX cartridge.

Recently, I discovered Eepinator, which I used to transfer my .sav file from M3 Real to my Pokemon Diamond cartridge.

Seeing that you can only download 100 songs for Diagasso DX and you can't delete them at all, would it be possible to use Eepinator to rip a .sav file from the DX cartridge BEFORE I download any songs, hold on to that .sav file, and then later on use it to "wipe the slate clean" if I wanted to download more songs for DX (by replacing my file on the cartridge that has downloaded songs on it with the .sav file that has no downloads on it)?

(Sorry about the typo in the title -- must have had Pokemon XD on my mind.
rolleyes.gif
)

Perseid

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Doubtful. Each Daigasso DX cart has a unique ID that is used for network negotiations. That is why nobody can download songs with the scene release - they banned it. I'd assume, then, that they also know how many of the 100 your ID has downloaded and they may even ban your cart for trying this.

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i believe the ID is in the savefile, and the problem is that most flashcarts just generate a save with the same ID.
and with an official cart, i think you'd have better luck completely wiping the savedata rather than resetting it to before downloading 100 songs.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: [goes back to 🛌 ] zzzzzzzzzzzzzz +1