ROM Hack RELEASE [D3Edit] Diablo 3 save editor (GUI Version)

unixtreme

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
No error, but the GUI doesn't appear. The cmd window appears for a second and then disappears instantly.
I think I'm going down windows troubleshooting hell, what windows version? I'll install a VM in my home server...
The whole point was making it easy for windows users to just run the bat but apparently it doesn't always work.

Ra1d

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I think I'm going down windows troubleshooting hell, what windows version? I'll install a VM in my home server...
The whole point was making it easy for windows users to just run the bat but apparently it doesn't always work.

Haha well the .py version works fine. I'm on windows 7, maybe that's the problem ?

johhnydamage

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I back it up, copy to the computer, raise my bro to 60, and restore.

In game my character says 60 but when I start a level he goes to 1. Any suggestions?

Twinbladez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I cannot change hero level. It's always the same after edit.
I have the same problem as you. Paragon and level will go back to normal. The only thing that's being kept are the changes in the currency and items but not paragon or level. It goes back to how it was before it was edited.

NuadaXXX

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Your paragon works? mine doesnt.

on my save 1.0.0 work for paragon, for lvl edit not.-

1.0.1 is working with lvl edit but paragon i have not testet.

but it is better if u copy the whole folder out to ur desktop. and open the account.dat in the oginal folder with all other files, i know not why but the editing work better,

and restore this full folder back to the game.

Last edited by NuadaXXX,

JoshDevious

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pushed 1.0.2, 1.0.1 introduced some error where modifying paragon level on an empty profile (e.g. hardcore character if you never played hardcore) would make that profile unusable.

The fix will fix any damage on saves as well.

Will item additions allow for adding exclusive cosmetics pets/pennants/wings that are in the game files but not otherwise obtainable?

xRemy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would like to note that in most cases if you havent spent any paragon points editing your paragon may cause problems.
I wasn't able to get this to run on my work PC but i would suggest implementing a save backup feature in the event something goes wrong and you corrupt your file.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo