D2Pro9 Eject Issue

Discussion in 'Wii - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by OmniSlash2o6, Oct 26, 2008.

1. OmniSlash2o6
    OP

OmniSlash2o6 GBAtemp Regular

Sep 11, 2007
    United States
    Seattle, WA
    Is the eject issue suppose to happen like ALOT OF TIMES...because like everytime I shut off my Wii like a high chance there would be the eject bug and then I have to remove the power and plug it back in and sometimes that doesnt even fix I have to keep removing the power or shutting off the Wii...So I was wondering if this is use to happen so much times.

2. OmniSlash2o6
    OP

Sep 11, 2007
    United States
    Seattle, WA
    MY security chip is D2C

and D2Pro9+WiiClip(IT says that the firmware is 2.4? But on the www.d2pro.com there only on 2.3!? and 2.3 is supose to fix the eject issue so I'm assuming i got to buy a D2Prog and reflash the chip -.-.

3. NeSchn

NeSchn GBAPimpdaddy.

Oct 4, 2007
    United States
    Troy,New York PimpStatus: King
    I just sent mine back to ModChipCentral and they programmed it for me and sent it back.

4. OmniSlash2o6
    OP

Sep 11, 2007
    United States
    Seattle, WA
  5. OmniSlash2o6
    OP

Sep 11, 2007
    United States
    Seattle, WA
    how much does it even cost if it sent it back to them -.-. Also how do u install the ribbon cable that came with the D2Pro I might decide to buy a programmer rofl.

Edit
    ----
    Wow the programmer is 30 bucks!?

6. OmniSlash2o6
    OP

Sep 11, 2007
    United States
    Seattle, WA
    I wonder if upgrading to 3.3u will fix the problem...To bad I cant since nintendo did something with there server -.-.

7. OmniSlash2o6
    OP

Sep 11, 2007
    United States
    Seattle, WA
    I assume it isnt the D2Pro because they said that HW 2.3 Fixes the eject/inching problem....and my HW is 2.4 so I geuss the problem is my Wii or something!?

8. NeSchn

NeSchn GBAPimpdaddy.

Oct 4, 2007
    United States
    Troy,New York PimpStatus: King
    You could have had put that all in one post not three but either way, all I had to do was contact them and pay for the shipping (only to Canada only, they paid for the way back to the US).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice