Hacking d2pro, USB 1.1 & WD Elements.

leonhart83

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys,

I have added a game using USB Loader 1.1 from an orginal disc no worries, but the copying process seems to sit on 0.00% for copied games. The copied games work fine with another drive attached so I don't know what else to try. It is just the combination of the WD drive and the copied games.

Any help would be great.

P.S - The games I have added with WBFS Manager 2.2.1 work perfectly. I just have quite a few games on disc already that I want to add.

leonhart83

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry for the bump.

Just removed a whole heap of junk from the post and removed incorrect data for ease.

Thought it might help with helping me.

Bluee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My D2Pro has the same issue with reading copied discs with the USB loader. It simply doesn't work. At this time, there is no fix, and there likely won't be a fix. Sticking with a Windows manager is a better bet all around, but it is still annoying that we can't copy our burned discs to our USB drives with the Wii, simply because we have the D2Pro.

leonhart83

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey Man,

I can copy the games to a usb flash drive just not the usb hdd. I am just using something you wrote in another thread and just copying them in windows, and using the manager. It is working fine.

Thanks,

Shindig

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
How about trying a different USB loader.
It sounds a little crazy because it will most likely be the same code.

Worth a shot though.

leonhart83

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I was thinking about trying the latest loader USB Loader 1.4.

Does anyone know if you NEED to install Rev10 or can I just use Rev9. This questions seems to have been asked alot in one of the main threads but I couldn't find an answer for it.

Thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)