Trophies
Website
zeldapower.com
XP
Country
wii.gif
D2Pro Alternative Firmware 2.1
For users experiencing problems

An alternative version of the 2.1 firmware by the D2Pro team has been released, for users experiencing problems with the "other" 2.1 firmware. It is unfortunately not known exactly how it has been changed, only that it has. Thanks to NeSchn for the heads up.

D2Pro Website said:
Alternative v2.1 Firmware Released - 2008.07.24

An alternative release of v2.1 firmware has been made available in the resources section for d2c users experiencing problems with the v2.1 update.

download.gif
 Source + Download: Click Here

Dermy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For the 2.1 firmware you need a programmer. It is an exe. You can burn the utility disc 1.5 and drop it in the wii. It is for the spi flash only though.

Dermy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NeSchn said:
Wait you still need the programmer? What happened to the the DVD upgrader?
Yeah, you do. Kinda misleading isn't it. They still have dvd upgrades for the spi flash but the actel chip is upgraded only using the programmer. This one is supposed to fix eject issues and make old d2pro9's that only worked on d2c wiis work on d2c-2 wiis too. I'm still not sure what the difference is between what is stored on the main chip and the spi flash though.

hyperz69

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well I am pissed. You mean having bought a chip, a wii key, ect... Just a bit over a week ago... now having eject issues. My only option is to spend another 20 euro IF I can even find it... so I can flash the chip and hope it works? I spent top dollar to avoid having to do this, I wanted something easy. I am so mad I am shaking ;\

NeSchn

Swag.
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
hyperz69 said:
Well I am pissed. You mean having bought a chip, a wii key, ect... Just a bit over a week ago... now having eject issues. My only option is to spend another 20 euro IF I can even find it... so I can flash the chip and hope it works? I spent top dollar to avoid having to do this, I wanted something easy. I am so mad I am shaking ;\
You're having eject issues with a WiiKey? I had that the first day but it has worked fine ever since.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Goku likes to flip the bean to get others healthy