D2CKey Online with GHWT or RB2

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by xfalcox, Dec 27, 2008.

Dec 27, 2008

D2CKey Online with GHWT or RB2 by xfalcox at 9:16 PM (1,799 Views / 0 Likes) 7 replies

1. xfalcox
    OP

Newcomer xfalcox Newbie

Brazil
    Ok,

Here´s the problem:

+ As a D2CKey user I need to Hex Edit the iso of both GHWT and RB2 to make they work. Unless I edit then the normal disc channel or even Gecko OS 1.07b says "NO DISC".

+ But after the happiness of make the games work, I realized that by editing the isos i broke the wifi acess. No online tour, No Battles, and no DLC!!!!

So, after googlin so much I came here. I guess there are many D2cKEy users with the same problem, so any hint?

PS.: Sorry for the english, and if the topic is on worng place or already solved please lock.

THX in advance.

2. WiiPower

Member WiiPower GBAtemp Guru

Germany
    What did you change to get the games working? Did you install the updates from the disc or installed the required IOS manually?

3. xfalcox
    OP

Newcomer xfalcox Newbie

Brazil
    I opened the iso in a Hex Editor and changed the first line:

to: RXAE52

I´m using 3.3v2 from internet update. I do not pass the iso any program (regionfrii, brickbloker) only hex edit.

Both RB2 and GHWT dont asked any update for me.

4. xfalcox
    OP

Newcomer xfalcox Newbie

Brazil
    I´m the only one with this problem?

5. Quincy

Member Quincy Your own personal guitarist :3

Netherlands
    you made it autoboot?!

6. Jytach

Member Jytach GBAtemp Regular

Brazil
    [in portuguese to help him, english below]
    Quando vc edita o ISO, vc muda o código do jogo, e quando vc tenta conectar na Nintendo Wi-Fi, ele verifica o código. Acho que não dá pra conectar com essas ISOs aí. A solução é instalar um canal de carregar backups pra jogar os jogos online. Ai vc usa a iso normal neles. Faça por sua conta e risco [​IMG]

When you "edit" the ISO files, you change the game's code.
    When you try to connect to the NWFC, you will need the original game code, so I don't think that you will be able to connect using those ISOs.
    You could install a BL Channel and play the games you wanna play online from there. It may brick your wii though, and nobody here will be responsible for that, if it happens.

7. xfalcox
    OP

Newcomer xfalcox Newbie

Brazil
    PT:
    Putz, vo te q por o backuploader gamma lá? É foda ter chip e ter q instalar essa joça... Mas vamos lá, tudo pelo DLC.

EN:
    Noes, so i gotta install backup loader gamma rigth? It´s hard to be hardmodded and still need to softmod, but i'll do it dor the DLC sake.

8. abimaeljunior

Newcomer abimaeljunior Newbie

Brazil
    Hello

Same problem. I tried in the BackupLoader Gamma and it say? "no dvd".

With the change of hex, evertything ok, but no online.

There a way to suspend the D2CKEY, like in D2CPRO (hold RESET and Power On)?

Thanks